Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

New manager will take a while to establish himself, if he ever does. Everything about Brighton suggests they're moving in the right direction though, even if losing Potter at this stage is a setback they've been paid well, so they shouldn't be in danger and have another chance to grow back up.

10 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

New manager will take a while to establish himself, if he ever does. Everything about Brighton suggests they're moving in the right direction though, even if losing Potter at this stage is a setback they've been paid well, so they shouldn't be in danger and have another chance to grow back up.

hmm. Potter was the glue that held that together. Not seen much recently that suggests they are in a good spot. Last season scoring goals was their big issue, and right now they are in a similar predicament. I think they are going to have a tough mid season.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Think you're going to be very disappointed. He's here until the World Cup. Beating a dog shit Leeds will preserve the delusion of the board until the World Cup at least.

Let me enjoy my delusion.

5 hours ago, Jaspa said:

They’ve been paid well so they should be safe? If only it took £5-6m to guarantee safety. 

6 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

They’ve been paid well so they should be safe? If only it took £5-6m to guarantee safety. 

For their players too Bissouma & Cucarella; £80m+ for the pair. They have money in the bank, aren't crippled by wages yet and as their squad has demonstrated this season they're a capable outfit who know what to do on the pitch collectively. Brighton might slink down to mid-table losing Potter, but then we'll see if the new manager scouting was correct.

• Like 1

Thats the only bummer to a good sunday is we could have climbed 2 more spots if other results went the way they should have. I hope we can get a point against city. Might be too much to ask for a shock win.