Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

11 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Very jealous over villa appointing Emery, really decent appointment

You and me both. That's the sort of coach we should be looking at. 

Kind of hope he does OK at Villa. Got unfair treatment last time in the PL. Mainly because he looks like one of Dracula servants. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Emery is a fantastic appointment, he deserves better than Villa. If they recruit well they’ll be a challenger for 7th 

They won't as they never do.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Rodgers is a far better coach than Emery in the league.

I would have to say that the verdict on that is still open !!

Rodgers has never proven to me that he is a great tactician, his subs are a bit hit & miss and his team selections are quite strange at times. 

He has managed to convince the press that he is a genius but he hasn't convinced me.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No wonder rodgers wasn’t interested …..

That's more than he's on here.

When they quote Rodgers salary they include his entire team and even then its not 10m.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
12 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I would have to say that the verdict on that is still open !!

Rodgers has never proven to me that he is a great tactician, his subs are a bit hit & miss and his team selections are quite strange at times. 

He has managed to convince the press that he is a genius but he hasn't convinced me.

Not sure what it'll take to convince you? Win the league?

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Am I the only one who doesn't see the hype with Declan Rice? Every game I've watched him play in he's genuinely done nothing to warrant the attention he gets, one of the most over rated players I've seen for a long time  

I think this too. It’s very rare I think wow what a player

A West Ham player can use volleyball techniques to keep the ball in the air, no foul.

Bournemouth player has a ball smash his arm from about a foot when desperately trying to block the ball and is a foul. If any common sense is applied that would be complete reverse for me. The premier league officials everyone!!

Don’t forget the Dawson goal against us last season! West Arm United.

Edited by jmono84