Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The league is so tight.

Still expecting Bournemouth to go down, the new manager bounce is starting to wear off. 

They never had a new manager bounce, theyve won 2 in 8 since the liverpool game, us and Forrest. We're just shit

Edited by honeybradger

Just now, st albans fox said:

They’ll have another new manager soon enough ….O’Neill is interim 

Still think they well sink.

Scott Parker calling all the player out for not being good enough combine with a new voice gave them massive motivation 

3 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

They never had a new manager bounce, theyve won 2 in 8 since the liverpool game, us and Forrest. We're just shit

But they also draw 3, picking up 9 points.

Do you think they pick up those 9 points with Parker in charge?

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

The league is so tight.

Still expecting Bournemouth to go down, the new manager bounce is starting to wear off. 

The rate it's going the first half of the season might almost be irrelevant. There's so little in it. Bournemouth are going to drop. I think Leeds probably will. The likes of Forest were too quickly written off although I'd probably about back them to drop.

• Like 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

The rate it's going the first half of the season might almost be irrelevant. There's so little in it. Bournemouth are going to drop. I think Leeds probably will. The likes of Forest were too quickly written off although I'd probably about back them to drop.

The unusual break for the WC is going to have a massive impact, a lot will depend on how clubs prepare for the restart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

The unusual break for the WC is going to have a massive impact, a lot will depend on how clubs prepare for the restart.

I read that Forest are doing pretty much a full preseason in Dubai. Brighton supposedly doing something similar under their new manager.

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I read that Forest are doing pretty much a full preseason in Dubai. Brighton supposedly doing something similar under their new manager.

It also like to mini seasons

A lot will depend on how many players go to the WC, last group games are on the 2nd of December the first PL game back is the the 26th.

More then likely only 7 or 8 of our players will go

18 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Plus how the players return to their club…This is a new interruption to their normal

schedule…Including non W.cup participants..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Arsenal also in Dubai and as players are released from their World Cup squads they will join up 

I wonder what we have planned 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Arsenal also in Dubai and as players are released from their World Cup squads they will join up 

I wonder what we have planned 

A tournament in Thailand with…Celtic,Aberdeen, & Wrexham.

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not sure what it'll take to convince you? Win the league?

Maybe beat some teams that are not relegation candidates !!

We've beaten Forest & Wolves and that makes him a top Manager !! C'mon !!

His team selection & substitutions are very uninspiring so far & the team has deteriorated under his stewardship.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Maybe beat some teams that are not relegation candidates !!

We've beaten Forest & Wolves and that makes him a top Manager !! C'mon !!

His team selection & substitutions are very uninspiring so far & the team has deteriorated under his stewardship.

We beat 18,19 and 20th, by allowing the opponents to shoot tens of times. They just couldn’t hit the target as they r shit