Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Parity restored.

Anyone wanting Liverpool to lose this, take a quick look at the table and give your head a wobble.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are people on this forum whose personal bias is strong enough to cloud their judgement, but make no mistake - we cannot afford to have the teams around us pick points up in these games if we want to stay in the division.

30 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm maybe putting to much faith in through FT community but I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if anybody on here wanted to Leeds to get anything other than an absolute tonking.

Exactly.

Our shite start to the season has deprived us of our usual luxury of wanting Liverpool to lose.

I can still hate Liverpool, and indeed marvel at their cock ups, but I just need to put up with the unusual feeling of not cheering their opponents, either.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Exactly.

Our shite start to the season has deprived us of our usual luxury of wanting Liverpool to lose.

I can still hate Liverpool, and indeed marvel at their cock ups, but I just need to put up with the unusual feeling of not cheering their opponents, either.

But, if we win our next 2, we could be neck and neck with Liverpool!

Look up, not down lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

But, if we win our next 2, we could be neck and neck with Liverpool!

Look up, not down lol

If we win the next two, I'll be back to cheering literally *anyone* v Liverpool.

If, under those circumstances, Liverpool play a one off game against the Nazi Animal Torturing Cannibal Tax Inspectors, I'll be cheering NATCTI FC all the way.

Just not tonight.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If we win the next two, I'll be back to cheering literally *anyone* v Liverpool.

If, under those circumstances, Liverpool play a one off game against the Nazi Animal Torturing Cannibal Tax Inspectors, I'll be cheering NATCTI FC all the way.

Just not tonight.

I mean I know they lionise Paoulo Di Canio, Kurt Zouma and David Sullivan, but I’m not sure that new name change does West Ham any favours.

• Haha 4

Guest MarshallForEngland

Shocking touch from Bamford, what a chance. To be honest I’ve never been convinced he belongs in this league.