Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

9 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Quite interesting to see how the world cup is affected by all these injuries. Wonder if we see an unusual country reach far into the rounds with the temperature and difference in point of the season. 

England?

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Don't usually care too much about one specific player failing at football, but this guy I can make an exception for. Forest were flogged. 

Been even more useless than we could've possibly dreamt of. Problem is it's not too long until we play them again. I want his first goal for them coming before that.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, davieG said:

Some players need good players around them to perform.

Exactly. Still his decision to join Forest was absolutely bizarre. I really hope the guy is generally alright but I have a bad feeling that's not the case. He was so happy at West Ham, he was performing well, if ManU ownership and management messed with him he needs to come out and speak about it. 

57 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Exactly. Still his decision to join Forest was absolutely bizarre. I really hope the guy is generally alright but I have a bad feeling that's not the case. He was so happy at West Ham, he was performing well, if ManU ownership and management messed with him he needs to come out and speak about it. 

He could have joined them(West Ham) in the summer, but their offer was about 25%-30% less than Notts Forest. Some of these players see their public profile and the accumulation of money above their football prospects. He is clearly one of them, and fair play to him.

2 hours ago, westernpark said:

He could have joined them(West Ham) in the summer, but their offer was about 25%-30% less than Notts Forest. Some of these players see their public profile and the accumulation of money above their football prospects. He is clearly one of them, and fair play to him.

His decision and fair play but he's going to face the consequences long term as his transfer value now is going to be heavily impacted.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I always think in votes like this, there should be an option to keep the current badge.

They did a good job consulting the fanbase by the looks of it, apparently most of them don’t like the current badge that much.

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, st albans fox said:

FA are appealing klopps non suspension for his red card ?

Spot on for me. Match officials are on the end of physical and verbal abuse across the country at grass roots and lower league levels and Klopp was let off with a fine that wouldn't even touch his pocket, it was laughable.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Spot on for me. Match officials are on the end of physical and verbal abuse across the country at grass roots and lower league levels and Klopp was let off with a fine that wouldn't even touch his pocket, it was laughable.

Anyone less high profile would have got a ban ..

• Like 3

Is the BBC right with this?..

'Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says Newcastle are one of six sides who pose a threat to his team's bid for a third straight Premier League title.

City are well placed to become only the fifth English club - after Arsenal, Huddersfield, Liverpool and Manchester United - to achieve the feat.'

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

'Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says Newcastle are one of six sides who pose a threat to his team's bid for a third straight Premier League title.

City are well placed to become only the fifth English club - after Arsenal, Huddersfield, Liverpool and Manchester United - to achieve the feat.'

Herbert Chapman was the manager he went Arsenal straight after and repeated the 3 Wins with them

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Well it says “Premier League” title, so no.

13 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Both pretty soulless examples of modern design thinking, but if I was a Villa fan I'd want the one on the left. The right one is vile and too much like Chelsea.

We're lucky to have the badge we have.

Edited by OntarioFox
mixed my left and right up whoopsy