Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Because there's conflict of interest in a certain level. Many of them know each other, you never know what can happen under the table and especially after a certain point into a season where some teams are on early holidays and they have nothing to play for. 

Right, if there's something suspicious then that's worth investigating.

A Crawley CB or Haaland throwing on a 5er on an acca every weekend isn't deserving of a ban or fine in my opinion

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Thank god that half is over. Like watching 2 expensively assembled Pulis sides trying to do anything but play football and score goals. 

And make it worse you have to listen to the most boring pundits at half time 🤣 BT sports sucks 🤣

6 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Thank god that half is over. Like watching 2 expensively assembled Pulis sides trying to do anything but play football and score goals. 

I thought Arsenal played some good stuff at time. Jesus should have scored. I’d rather Arsenal win but just hope second half is better.

10 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Chelsea turned the game into anti football. Arsenal have been alright and at least try to play some good stuff.

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Two of the best and biggest teams in London playing and atmosphere is dead.

Went SB earlier this season for the first time and couldn’t believe how quiet the ground was. By far the worst home atmosphere I’ve seen