Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

Potter will not Chelsea manager this time next year. I'd argue there's a greater chance of him being our manager this time next year! 

I was thinking earlier I wonder what the odds are him still being in the job at the end of the season. 

Chelsea's scatter gun approach to signings has cost them. Will be interesting to see how they do after the world cup break with Potter getting that mini pre season to sort themselves out. Top 4 still the aim for them.

Arsenal are firmly in this title race. They've been able to get results in difficult games when they haven't been at their best. Don't think they'll quite have enough but they're an exciting young side.

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Compare Mason Mount's performance today with Madders' yesterday- you can't.

Madders is a vastly superior player. If Southgate doesn't pick him he should be sacked for being so ****ing stupid.

Surely by now everyone knows it is 100% who you play for that matters, not form as much as Gareth, and every other England manager, would like us to believe.

It maintains the superiority of the EPL to operate this way, to keep the click-bait clubs firmly in peoples minds

18 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Chelsea's scatter gun approach to signings has cost them. Will be interesting to see how they do after the world cup break with Potter getting that mini pre season to sort themselves out. Top 4 still the aim for them.

Arsenal are firmly in this title race. They've been able to get results in difficult games when they haven't been at their best. Don't think they'll quite have enough but they're an exciting young side.

Chelsea will struggle for top 4 certainly there are 4 better teams then them, they look mid table at best, potter not to last the season

Edited by Joe90lcfc

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Fed up with mangers like arteta and conte standing right on the touchline - it needs sorting out or you’ll soon have inevitable clashes with players 

Me too, they're  like naughty children getting out of the playpen.

First offence book them.

Second offence off to the stands they go.

Cured instantly.   

Chelsea were awful in that game. They lost so many individual duels and second contacts, and I am clueless as to what their plan of attack was. Obviously we’ve seen with Brighton than Potter can get a team playing good stuff, but that was absolutely turgid from them. 

Arsenal on the other hand were very good, so credit where it’s due. 

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Gutted as I put my Arsenal defenders on FPL Draft on my bench thinking Chelsea would turn up. And one of them goes and scores lol

Only time I put Gabriel on my bench lol