Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

I take it you have a personal vendetta against them, maybe they abused you?? Can only comment on my experiences and every gordie I have met have been have been sound! What club in league 1 and 2 have a better fan base then Newcastle? 

Seems like you have a soft spot for them, I just don't particularly like them as a team or fan base I don't know why but they defiantly haven't abused me lol 

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Will West Ham lose two home games on the bounce? 

I wouldn't have minded them picking up some points today tbf, it would have reeled Palace back in and now they will have a rocket up there backside for next week 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Player for player, that Newcastle team is bottom premier League level with a few exceptions. Shows what confidence can do to a team.

Last 18 games of last season they were top 4 form.

also it’s more than a few exceptions 

Pope

Tripper 

ASM

Issak

Guimarães
Botman

arguably 

Wilson has a good record there when match fit to 

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I wouldn't have minded them picking up some points today tbf, it would have reeled Palace back in and now they will have a rocket up there backside for next week 

My thinking too. Its obviously a theory based on absolutely nothing, but just can’t see them losing two on the spin at home. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I do think they are well coached and that's the difference, I think they make a European place this season and struggle next season.

Possibly you do get teams that have a really good start and then tale off in the second half of the season, whether that will happen here I'm, not sure Howe is a decent manager.

14 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Possibly you do get teams that have a really good start and then tale off in the second half of the season, whether that will happen here I'm, not sure Howe is a decent manager.

Of course Howe is a good manager/ coach he took Bournemouth from league two to around the top half of the premiership for a couple seasons, yes I know they got relegated eventually, an now he's doing his thing with Newcastle. Any manager that can do a good job and exceed expectations for three years straight is a good manager, Rogers is a good manager, I just think he's had his day with us, the difference between good and great is being able to do it over decades.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Player for player, that Newcastle team is bottom premier League level with a few exceptions. Shows what confidence can do to a team.

Or fans very poor perception..& incompetent underrating...

Who are we fans to say who's good, bad,excellent..

Let's face it this FT forum has failure rate of about 98% when picking players.

16yrs at least at judging player potential at home club, how way off when judging other clubs potential....

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah, in the fact that end of the season they won’t be top 4. I’ll say it now. 

Spurs, Liverpool, Man United and Chelsea don't feel like they are going to be consistent enough this season, Newcastle have an opportunity of top 4 this season as Howe will be backed in January transfer window, I wouldn't be surprised, even Man city aren't this invincible team they are made out to be, Arsenal may have an outside chance of doing something this season, the signing of Haaland will probably mean they win the league yet again tho.