Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Huh? The majority of those players have been at Newcastle for a few years and been down the bottom of the league so I think it's a pretty fair call to say they are mostly a team made of players who's level has proven to be towards the bottom of the league. As I said, a few players way above that level like Pope, Trippier, Botman, Bruno G, Saint-Maximin and even guys like Burn and Wilson but the majority of their squad is made up of players with 4/5 years Prem experience but never been competing in the top half of the table.

Thanks for such a condescending reply too. Speak for yourself with those claims; I like to give players the benefit of the doubt. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, it doesn't make me incompetent... Doesn't reflect well on you that's for sure.

Reflections are only mirrors drifting through the mist of time..

You put up an opinion..don't be surprised others counter it, in which way they perceive....

Others as yourselve are welcome to reconter...I don't take it personal, even if my competence is questioned..

Just because groups of players have grovelled & grubbed, we more than anyone should know ,chances in life to address situations always pop up.

Sport is full of wayward ,floundering paths, suddenly picking up & finding  acceptable levels...

27 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I know he is a good manager, I meant I'm not sure whether they (Newcastle) will maintain this form

I don't think they will. A lot of teams have just been awful and underperforming at the beginning of the season (including us). As these teams find their form, Newcastle will start dropping points.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I don't think they will. A lot of teams have just been awful and underperforming at the beginning of the season (including us). As these teams find their form, Newcastle will start dropping points.

They said that in our title season..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Tottenham won't get anyone better than Conte. Hilarious that their fans are constantly moaning about him when he was elite for getting into 4th six months ago.

Tottenham , Levy and their “fans” all deserve each other . Conte deserves better.

Managers like Conte have no business in the league. Absolutely grim footballing ideologies. People tout him and Mourinho as class managers. They're no better than Sean Dyche or Pulis. Sit deep, show no ambition, make sure as little football as possible is played. 

Spending 80% of the game getting 11 men behind the ball is hardly taxing stuff is it.

• Like 4