Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

23 minutes ago, Nalis said:

We're going to get to the stage where clubs have two basic historic badges that rotate between slight alternations of for nostalgia purposes every so often depending on when fans get bored of one.

Adding the cinquefoil to ours was a masterstroke. Whoever designed it did a fantastic job

23 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Will the games on the weekend of the King’s Coronation still go ahead? 

I’m guessing that there won’t be games on the Saturday afternoon 

outside the capital there could be Friday and saturday evening fixtures 

and there could be quite a few Sunday games 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AjcW said:

Can't help but feel we're going to see some very reserved performances across the league this weekend ahead of the World Cup lol 

A dramatic increase in pulling out of tackles me thinks!

If there's one sure way to get injured, it's playing half heartedly. 

fofana, Ricardo and now JJ all had sickeners in nothing games played at snails pace...

2 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Will the games on the weekend of the King’s Coronation still go ahead? 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I’m guessing that there won’t be games on the Saturday afternoon 

outside the capital there could be Friday and saturday evening fixtures 

and there could be quite a few Sunday games 

We won't be Saturday night or Sunday. I've got a hotel booked for Fulham and that would be just too helpful! 

7 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

We won't be Saturday night or Sunday. I've got a hotel booked for Fulham and that would be just too helpful! 

Well I would be v surprised if it were Friday evening and it surely can’t be Saturday day. In order to screw you over I’ve decided to make it the Monday evening fixture on BH Monday ! 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

For those at a loose end, Big Wes is about to join the Friday Night Football Social on 5 Live to "discuss Leicester and F*rest".

Darren Fletcher is otherwise excellent but he's flogging a dead horse to keep his beloved red filth relevant.

It's gone man!  Wes hasn't any inside view at the red filth and if it weren't for Fletcher constantly reminding Wes about them, he'd barely know they exist. 

I suppose, if I'm being magnanimous, it's their only top flight football perhaps for another 25 odd years so he feels the need to milk it before he gets reduced to likening the forest derby bi annual bukkake session to celtic/rangers type level

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Think Liverpool are due a game that makes you go "yeah alright they're actually still good" and hopefully it's tomorrow against one of the division's blandest sides. Southampton go the Indian and flick straight to the English dishes on the menu, they can go

Che Adams is definitely the sort that has a scampi up there, great shout.