Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Leeds look like they’ve come full circle and are the same team Bielsa had. Look really good going forward, but atrocious at the back - they’ve been playing much better recently, but, if you nullify them going forward like we did, you know you’ll score. 
Bottom eight all look significantly worse than us now, and between all of them any 3 could go. 

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

West Ham to sack Moyes then Everton sack Lampard and replace him with Moyes. Can see West Ham making a cheeky move for Poch

i’m sure they would contact both him and tuchel and in truth one of them could be keen. 

Plenty of cash, decent squad, ambition it’s a good gig tbf. 

1 minute ago, Iran said:

I just can't fathom why Bournemouth are looking at Bielsa as a possibility? They are playing good football under Gary O'Neil, no need to go backwards.

As much as I think Bielsa would be an unmitigated disaster, they hadn't won in the league since beating us before today, i don't think they've been 1970 Brazil under O'Neil.

• Like 1

Just shows that momentum and confidence are such a huge thing in this league.

These have Bruno and Wilson who isn't even playing and other than that it's mid table dross like most of the league this season.

Usually I'd be all for it but the media have always lapped up the Geordies and the Anfield like atmosphere and hope they drop like a stone in the new year

Just now, KFS said:

That’s my point. Disgusting really.

Another shitshow from Mount today.

They were so lucky they had the takeover when they did or would be in the championship now. As for mount he can get in the bin