Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, shen said:

Chelsea have an incredible history of turning very capable strikers into shit ones. Torres, Lukaku, Shevchenko, Crespo, Higuain, Morata, Werner, Falcao, Pato, Mutu, Kezman and now maybe Sterling... Amazing really

Only really Drogba and Costa that have been huge successes there in nearly 20 years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Only really Drogba and Costa that have been huge successes there in nearly 20 years.

I almost said that, but their goalscoring records aren't THAT great. Vardy makes thir numbers look shite.

I guess those great Chelsea teams that won trophies had some wonderful midfielders to score goals too.

Just now, Corky said:

Anelka too honestly (an often overlooked striker in general I feel, but he was truly elite).

Havertz will probably also go down as a success for playing such a big part in their CL win.
I feel their backup strikers have often performed better than their main ones - like Batshuayi, Remy, Ba, Giroud...

6 minutes ago, shen said:

Chelsea have an incredible history of turning very capable strikers into shit ones. Torres, Lukaku, Shevchenko, Crespo, Higuain, Morata, Werner, Falcao, Pato, Mutu, Kezman and now maybe Sterling... Amazing really

Sterling has flouted with being shit numerous times during his career 

4 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Sterling has flouted with being shit numerous times during his career 

Sterling is not and has never been shit. You don't need much football knowledge to understand he's got a lot of talent. His persona and transfer fees shouldn't overshadow this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

If you showed me Wolves team sheet and told me it was West Midlands Gold on Pro Evo, I wouldn’t even question it. Who are half of these players good grief 

Castolo coming on for wolves and the bear trying to convince us all he's a snip at £35m

24 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Could be the year Arsenal win the league again, Man City will still come back with the quality they have though as long as Newcastle don't win it I will be happy.

Arse winning it will be vile!!.. their supporters are all c*****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know Wolves have been a bit better this evening than they were against us.

They have been the victims of some woeful officiating earlier.

But it is a mystery to me why anyone from round there would be thrilled to part with their hard-earned spendies to watch Wolves be just so utterly ineffective, again and again.

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I know Wolves have been a bit better this evening than they were against us.

They have been the victims of some woeful officiating earlier.

But it is a mystery to me why anyone from round there would be thrilled to part with their hard-earned spendies to watch Wolves be just so utterly ineffective, again and again.

When Wolves bear us last year, I couldn't believe how boring they were.