Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

38 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sadly that Dyche-style time wasting still exists. Last 20 were a grim watch.

To be fair we were doing a decent bit of it at West Ham yesterday. Soon as we went 2 up we slowed it to a crawl, still not sure how Danny Ward didn't get booked. lol

I think if Colwill continues to struggle to displace webster and Dunk we would possibly be able to pick him up for a reasonable fee in the summer. 

I think chelsea were hoping he’d come back a 30m player for them to flog but the reality is he’s dropping in value as brighton have no intention of helping develop their asset and the cbs they have are already good. You can guarantee if he’d been their own they’d be giving him a lot more time.

Could be possible to get him for 10m or so if he continues to live on their bench and that wouldn’t be the worst business. 

2 hours ago, blabyboy said:

I'm more surprised that The Sun has held back in naming those involved. They're usually front page splash and all over it. Why the sudden coyness... They've not even hinted at the team...

Open to a heap of litigation if they do. The short version is that we're now post-2010 Equality Act and that's got some huge weight behind it. Plus, there's changing public opinion. 

• Like 1

there are things i see in football that i just don’t understand sometimes… degea doing absolutely nothing there is one of them. 

Im not saying he has much of a chance to stop it but throw your body at it at least. He accepted defeat before it happened 🤷‍♂️

31 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Open to a heap of litigation if they do. The short version is that we're now post-2010 Equality Act and that's got some huge weight behind it. Plus, there's changing public opinion. 

I think you mean the Human Rights Act and the right to privacy.

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Nacho scores....whose he...I've never heard of him...

The kid is named after one of my favorite wines ...  I'm on board even if he does play for United.

garnacha.JPG.046c9129f739a117b807c7703ca69448.JPG

Can't help thinking Leno could have done better on that shot though.

• Like 1