Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Lionator said:

Kane is genuinely world class at contriving situations where it makes it look like he’s been fouled. 

Plus, is there any side that gets as much attention as Spurs from commentators desperate to try to spot non fouls and decisions to claim they have hard done by. See Jenas, Jermaine plus any number of occasions that it is a "disgrace" that a Spurs goal was ruled out because they were "only a little bit offside"

Anyway 2-0. Nice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

Plus, is there any side that gets as much attention as Spurs from commentators desperate to try to spot non fouls and decisions to claim they have hard done by. See Jenas, Jermaine plus any number of occasions that it is a "disgrace" that a Spurs goal was ruled out because they were "only a little bit offside"

Anyway 2-0. Nice

Kane was all over Mee, but from the original angle we saw it looked like Mee tackled him. Kane had both hands on Mee’s shoulders then when he realised he wouldn’t get to the ball, took a dive. 

Guest StevieLynex

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

People do make me laugh on here. I hate Spurs and I cannot stand Harry Kane but he’s a fvcking amazing player and saying anything otherwise is mental.

Greatest player never to have won any silverware