Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Still don't think Grealish was good, Leeds were that poor that something had to come off eventually. Rusty from Man City and still won at a canter.

Leeds are rubbish and managed by an American.

I know we're bad and have a lettings agent as a manager but there isn't a cat in hell's chance we go down this season. Southampton, Leeds, Everton, Wolves, Forest, Bournemouth all worse. Fulham being comfortable means a big-ish side will drop this season and imo it'll be Saints.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BenTayfour said:

Most distance traveled by Premiere League last season.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmTrzVxIuXT/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

You haven't read that right mate, we travelled the least - mainly because we're in the middle of the country. Newcastle travelled the most!

edit: in fact I've read your post wrong, you never said Leicester travelled the most! My bad, again ffs

Edited by Jaspa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Sounds like it could be a long term injury.

Would any ban wait till he was fit again?

Nope - if he is long term injured then that makes life easy for all concerned ….. no need to appeal and the authorities can give him a one  year ban with six months suspended because he’s admitted to everything.  He’ll be back in august if his injury allows. 

Dunno how you can say that @Tuna

Moyes surely has credit in the bank, deserves time and unwavering support?

In Europe two seasons in a row.

LC Quarter Finals. 

EL Semi Finals.

Still in the ECL - Round of 16.

Gotta consider the injuries.

No? :dunno: 

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Moyes surely has credit in the bank and deserves time?

LC Quarter Finals. 

EL Semi Finals.

Gotta consider the injurys.

Pundits will slaughter West Ham for sacking him.

Think the difference between that West Ham side and ours is ours were probably punching at our weight and have dropped off to an unacceptable level whereas their squad had done ridiculously well to be up there in the first instance. Fully aware that sounds like snobbery but I'll stand by it. The disdain for Rodgers is more justified than murmurings for Moyes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Think the difference between that West Ham side and ours is ours were probably punching at our weight and have dropped off to an unacceptable level whereas their squad had done ridiculously well to be up there in the first instance. Fully aware that sounds like snobbery but I'll stand by it. The disdain for Rodgers is more justified than murmurings for Moyes.

I think with Moyes it will be that he has been very heavily backed financially during his time with them

Spent over £150m last summer, and I think it is over £300m total since he joined them around this time 3 years ago

Unlike us they haven't had to sell anyone either so haven't been "weakened" in that time as well

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

LC Quarter Finals. 

EL Semi Finals.

That’s what other teams fans think of us moaning about Rodgers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

LC Quarter Finals. 

EL Semi Finals.

Worse record then Rodger and spent more.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Nope - if he is long term injured then that makes life easy for all concerned ….. no need to appeal and the authorities can give him a one  year ban with six months suspended because he’s admitted to everything.  He’ll be back in august if his injury allows. 

Also means Brentford are fcked and could be dragged into the relegation scrap. No idea where their goals would come from without him