Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Have the 'we shouldn't have let Gray leave' brigade piped up yet?

Dam you beat me to it. Literally everytime Kramaric, Gray, insert any former player here, scores I always love the same posts on here of how we should have kept them. Does make me chuckle. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Not watching the games but notice so much added time compared to the corrupt bs of our game last night. 4 mins lol what a joke. 

Only a lot at Man C due to the assistant ref having an issue with his equipment apparently.

Not sure how long was at Fulham but they had a penalty ( no doubt with the usual VAR check ) in injury time.

Edited by Super_horns

19 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Doesn't seem 5 minutes since some FT users were talking about how well Southampton had recruited. 

True. Tho, I called it after they beat us how bad they were. . One of the worst performances I've ever seen to walk away with 3 points. We were worse..but then we didn't get 3 points. In fact, the fairest outcome on that day was both teams to have had points deducted 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Not watching the games but notice so much added time compared to the corrupt bs of our game last night. 4 mins lol what a joke. 

Same with our game earlier. Player down for 4 mins, several subs including 2 in injury time, goal disallowed with VAR check, time wasting on top. We only got 5 mins 15 secs as Man Utd were winning. If it had been the other way round there would have been at least 7 or 8 guaranteed. 

The bias from refs is getting to the point  where the joke has gone full circle and no-one seems to bat an eye at PGMOL. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why do Sky and BT insist on having a fan of one of the big teams co commentating each game. It’s pathetic 

Or, worse still imo, insisting on 2 x co comms, if the big teams are playing each other 

Edit; thankfully I've bummed sky and BT off for the PL feed. Standard of commentary (usually the b list commentary line up like Steve bower, Pete Drury, that guy Seb, forgot his surname) and co comms generally better. Efan Ekoku on now. He's just about the best. 

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1