Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

20 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why do Sky and BT insist on having a fan of one of the big teams co commentating each game. It’s pathetic 

Because someone sat on their sofa mains about or sky think it’s what the people want. 

Seeing how well stacked most teams are I’m so envious. Subs that can instantly change a game. We really are a bare bones team at the mo. I do have some sympathy for Rogers. 🙏🏽 for some good reinforcents this transfer window. No more duffers please.

been said a thousand times i know but looking at the table and the relative  predicament of West ham and  Newcastle it shows how much is influenced  by £££ and increasingly so...did west ham suddenly turn into crap ..nope they just lost the arms race..as have the foxes...there are anomalies like Fulham and Brighton but the overall trend is clear...and puts some perspective on our current position...success will be to survive..gather more financial resources and come again....dont like.arsenal or newcastle but if they beat out other big names for prize money it helps level out....a bit

8 minutes ago, Adrian said:

been said a thousand times i know but looking at the table and the relative  predicament of West ham and  Newcastle it shows how much is influenced  by £££ and increasingly so...did west ham suddenly turn into crap ..nope they just lost the arms race..as have the foxes...there are anomalies like Fulham and Brighton but the overall trend is clear...and puts some perspective on our current position...success will be to survive..gather more financial resources and come again....dont like.arsenal or newcastle but if they beat out other big names for prize money it helps level out....a bit

West Ham spent about £150 million in the summer didn’t they? And are sat on one of the most expensive midfielders in the English league. Spending the cash doesn’t always give you immediate results. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Fookin VAR

Hate it!

Great goals disallowed by a player being a mm offside.

It really does need looking at 

Not really, it is strictly correct,  it does go against the spirit of the game and removes the romance a bit, but how do you fix that? You risk providing even more opportunity for questionable decisions if you leave it to an eye test, and decisions that would likely favour the traditional brand clubs