Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Not sure if anyone else is a fan of Troy Hawke?

Calling Haaland a 'Nordic meat shield' - brilliant lol

Saw this yesterday. Absolutely brilliant. Confused Jack Grealish so much lol

Shoulders back, smash it.

7 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Not sure if anyone else is a fan of Troy Hawke?

Calling Haaland a 'Nordic meat shield' - brilliant lol

He's come a long way, used to go as Donald Donaldson:

• Like 2

For anyone who has ever complained about our ticket prices. Manchester United are playing a friendly against Crystal Palace tonight. I was tempted to pop in and see how they were lining up and have a look at the prices for tickets:

4A37E798-5478-440E-B273-B3FCCD3B2E6F.jpeg

DE2D0612-9453-4597-8A80-9266B134C891.jpeg

BF20713F-83DE-4A48-9C02-672CD05AB601.jpeg

A7D2A510-818F-48F1-A882-9D0687FB4967.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

For anyone who has ever complained about our ticket prices. Manchester United are playing a friendly against Crystal Palace tonight. I was tempted to pop in and see how they were lining up and have a look at the prices for tickets:

DE2D0612-9453-4597-8A80-9266B134C891.jpeg

BF20713F-83DE-4A48-9C02-672CD05AB601.jpeg

A7D2A510-818F-48F1-A882-9D0687FB4967.png

Looks like they've sold plenty though especially the more expensive ones.

Like the PL whilst people keep buying at high prices they'll keep pushing them up until they find they've reached the sweet spot.

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Looks like they've sold plenty though especially the more expensive ones.

Like the PL whilst people keep buying at high prices they'll keep pushing them up until they find they've reached the sweet spot.

It’s crazy, there will be somewhere between 50 and 80 thousand there tonight, so to some extent I can see why clubs do it, and for a lot out here it will be  there only chance to see their team live in the flesh. But in a game worth millions to rip off fans like this really peeves me.

The worst thing is, if Leicester came out here next year I know I’d bloody well pay the ridiculous price.

2 minutes ago, Torten said:

Absolutely hate these photoshops, even the good ones. I’ll see the new player in the new kit when the buying club wants to thanks

It's like asking someone out by posting them the DVD of my big fat greek wedding with your faces sellotaped on

I see Wolves used again as Jorge Mendes Pension Fund. Fabio Silva, the great hope, loaned off to Anderlecht. 

The 40 million euro transfer fee where Porto got 40, Silva’s dad got 3 and Mendes got 7. A week before the deal was concluded Silva had a previous 10 million euro buyout clause increased to 40

23 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

People complaining about ticket prices in this Country, and rightly so, has no bearing on friendlies abroad though. They take the PL over, to America/Austrialia/wherever, they're bound to charge stupid money and get away with it.

How has "EPL" crept into the game though. Horrific term. Might just be worse than the ticket prices.

• Like 1