Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

How did we lose to these 

Brendan set us up with a negative mindset and focused solely on counter attacking. 

A massive shame considering Liverpool look a shambles defensively. 

If we had went there and pressed them all over i think we would of won. 

• Like 1

Just now, lee7 said:

Brendan set us up with a negative mindset and focused solely on counter attacking. 

A massive shame considering Liverpool look a shambles defensively. 

If we had went there and pressed them all over i think we would of won. 

We went one up, conceded two unfathomable OGs, so…. :dunno:

Not a huge fan of these new truths you kids use these days. :blink:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

We play with to much fear these days long gone are the days we was 'fearless'

That's down to the manager, boring.

We haven’t been “fearless” since we won the Premier League, let’s be honest. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

We haven’t been “fearless” since we won the Premier League, let’s be honest. 

Thought we were quite "fearless" in our CL campaign the following year by all account. (Far from in the league that season and since though agreed).

Edited by Matt

Losses to Newcastle and Liverpool looking a lot less credible than the Rodgers apologists tried to claim at the time. Yes they're top teams but our peers and frankly poorer teams get results against them. We still have good enough players to do far better than this, its quite clear where the problem lies. Brendan out ASAP. 

• Like 4

Guest Kopfkino

It’s interesting how Newcastle have become a bit of a Liverpool-lite whilst Liverpool have themselves regressed the other way. Easy to say now but Bruno G was a player that Liverpool should have been all over

1 minute ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Losses to Newcastle and Liverpool looking a lot less credible than the Rodgers apologists tried to claim at the time. Yes they're top teams but our peers and frankly poorer teams get results against them. We still have good enough players to do far better than this, its quite clear where the problem lies. Brendan out ASAP. 

Without Maddison then I don’t think most teams we think are poorer than us. We have zero threat from the right hand side, soumare is shocking, KDH average, Luke Thomas one of the worst left backs in the league if not the worst! Then up top an over the hill Vardy who ain’t scoring or a very average at best Daka

• Like 1

Painful seeing the likes of Brentford put in performances like this.

We're just not what you'd call 'well drilled', are we? Apart from a couple of personnel shortfalls and the odd injury we're experiencing, that's the big difference.

What sort of an audience, beyond other kids and wrong'uns, do Sky think they are going to get for kids commentating on games?

I mean, there is a LOT to complain about Sky's usual presenting, punditry and commentary, but THAT aint it, surely?

I'm interested in their thinking on this.