Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

A terrible first half and the manager makes drastic changes, game looks like it's totally turned.

Compare it to what we did at half time against Newcastle. One like for like sub. At an even heavier deficit.

Liverpool may be having their problems but Klopp is a top manager, and certainly will make changes if needed 

14 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Sky trying really hard for him to become something special.

He's taken over from Paul Pogba. Sky had pre-decided (I know that's not a word) Pogba  was to be a megastar and seemed contractually obliged to spend a good 120 mins each week discussing him. I wouldn't have been surprised had sky awarded Pogba MOTM in a games involving Palace v Everton or West Ham v Villa 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Without Maddison then I don’t think most teams we think are poorer than us. We have zero threat from the right hand side, soumare is shocking, KDH average, Luke Thomas one of the worst left backs in the league if not the worst! Then up top an over the hill Vardy who ain’t scoring or a very average at best Daka

No, we're probably not a top 10 side any more talent wise, but we are far better than the clown in charge makes us appear to be. We don't play to the strengths of many of the players either. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

He's taken over from Paul Pogba. Sky had pre-decided (I know that's not a word) Pogba  was to be a megastar and seemed contractually obliged to spend a good 120 mins each week discussing him. I wouldn't have been surprised had sky awarded Pogba MOTM in a games involving Palace v Everton or West Ham v Villa 

Souness didn't get the memo! 😄 

• Haha 1

Brentford are much better in these games. Beat both Manchester clubs, drew with Chelsea and Tottenham yet failed to beat us, Everton, Wolves, Bournemouth, Notts and Aston Villa who were totally out of form.

Clearly set up for these matches.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Liverpool are absolutely crap quite a lot of the time, just like Chelsea and Spurs and we managed to lose to all of them from varying degrees of unlikely positions. Infuriating.

Because we can't defend, we scored in all 3, but conceded 2 or more against all of them.