Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

While we are all being depressed about games we should have done better in, as a bit of light relief, just drink this in:

lol

Surely one of his Tory mates could've put him forward?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Why are Brentford one of our rivals, they are not fighting against relegation

Fair point.

But we will be far closer to them than we will Liverpool come the final day despite how poor Liverpool are now

14 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

No, we're probably not a top 10 side any more talent wise, but we are far better than the clown in charge makes us appear to be. We don't play to the strengths of many of the players either. 

I don’t agree with a lot of his decisions but I don’t think we are that much better than how we are doing with players available to us, if you added Ricky P and Evans in then makes a good amount of differences but reality is there not available enough

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Surely one of his Tory mates could've put him forward?

I would be utterly staggered at the level of self-regard, if I had not seen him fail so wince-inducingly at acting, punditry, management and politics.

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

This result has virtually no bearing on us to be honest.

Really if Brentford draw, we win tomorrow… the gap is four points, defeat means 3 points. So yes we would be closer and it benefits us more for a Liverpool result. It keeps those teams in mid table closer 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

While we are all being depressed about games we should have done better in, as a bit of light relief, just drink this in:

lol

This has made my day lol

Brentford poor since going 2 up. They look pretty much like we did against Liverpool once they scored, and they’re not even at Anfield.

Shouts for Frank are horrendous, they surrender games as much as we do.

Other than Maddison, Barnes and maybe Castagne I wouldn’t really say we are a top half side talent wise.

Not convinced the likes of Amartey, Ward and Thomas are even PL standard

Soumare and Mendy are just nothing players who keep things ticking over fine but every PL club has those kind of players.

The likes of Tielemans, KDH and Daka are just too hot and cold. Will be brilliant one game then kind of pointless the next 3. Decent bottom half PL players I think.

Ndidi, Ricardo and Evans were very good players once upon a time but all seem to have be broken by injuries 

Faes too early to judge fairly really. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Brentford poor since going 2 up. They look pretty much like we did against Liverpool once they scored, and they’re not even at Anfield.

Shouts for Frank are horrendous, they surrender games as much as we do.

You're right, white flags all around lol

• Haha 1