Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Been impressed by how Brentford have bullied Liverpool physically. That midfield 3 just can't compete, they haven't got the legs.

Saw it against us. Unlike Brentford our final ball was poor.

4 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Must be nice to support a team that doesn't crumble whenever a big 6 side starts to sustain attacks. And still offer some threat at the other end.

Instead we support a team with great owners and a trophy laden 10 years becoming an established PL side with great plans for the future. 

Some people really need to get a grip.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Really if Brentford draw, we win tomorrow… the gap is four points, defeat means 3 points. So yes we would be closer and it benefits us more for a Liverpool result. It keeps those teams in mid table closer 

Probably easier if you just let go of the likes of Brentford now. 

13th as good as we can hope for this season barring an incredible January window. Even then we'd still have Brodge in charge.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Instead we support a team with great owners and a trophy laden 10 years becoming an established PL side with great plans for the future. 

Football isn’t played on past seasons though.

Plus Brentford have a good ownership. I don’t like them but they’re run well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Probably easier if you just let go of the likes of Brentford now. 

13th as good as we can hope for this season barring an incredible January window. Even then we'd still have Brodge in charge.

That is what I heard last season, a few wins and we were 8th. I don’t give up, and we shouldn’t either until it is over 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

I'm talking about the last couple of years and the immediate future. I.e. our current outlook. 

The sooner we stop forgiving shite because we've had such a good period, the better.

If I was Leicester manager I'd request for us to have as few nods to the league win in the 'match day experience' as possible.

It's part of our complacency problem.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Brentford poor since going 2 up. They look pretty much like we did against Liverpool once they scored, and they’re not even at Anfield.

Shouts for Frank are horrendous, they surrender games as much as we do.

They've never lost a PL game after scoring first 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Football isn’t played on past seasons though.

Plus Brentford have a good ownership. I don’t like them but they’re run well.

Signing Mee on a free was good business.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I'm taking about the last couple of years and the immediate future. I.e. our current outlook. 

The sooner we stop forgiving shite because we've had such a good period, the better.

If I was Leicester manager I'd request for us to have as few nods to the league win in the 'match day experience' as possible.

It's part of our complacency problem.

Can’t see that happening, though I agree it should. Got to play the video of us lifting the league title and everyone clapping it haven’t we :rolleyes:

Edited by Fox92