Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

Son has completely lost it. Apart from his 10 minute hat-trick v us

just thinking back at all the embarrassing moments under rodgers: the spurs result last season, allowing son to score a hattrick within 3 minutes, the 4-1 loss to forest, 4-1 against bournemouth, bottling the liverpool game in  the league cup last season, all of this season. lol 

1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

just thinking back at all the embarrassing moments under rodgers: the spurs result last season, allowing son to score a hattrick within 3 minutes, the 4-1 loss to forest, 4-1 against bournemouth, bottling the liverpool game in  the league cup last season, all of this season. lol 

It’s so bad 

Terrible appointment by Southampton he's a good manager but no one ever looked at that and thought he'd keep them up. Additionally, Nathan Jones needs a better agent or advisors, bloke left Luton and failed at Stoke, who's pushing him for that shite job at Southampton, fair enough if it was a summer appointment but mid season he was always going to struggle.

My oh my everyone is all over the place lol. I really wish we weren't in trouble as it would have been quite entertaining to watch everyone else eat themselves for points scrambling to survive.

If our fortunes don't change like NOW I don't want to watch anymore. Every game has to be a fight for all 3 points thats how desperate our situation is. Below us teams will kill for just a point

which we will be in a similar position if we aren't careful.