Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest glasgowfox

It's still too early to know who is doing the favours tbh...we are not even half way through the season....nobody from villa down are safe.

3 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Hate saying must but the forest game is a must win as is brighton (yikes) and villa.

We are now relying so much on Maddison, and the hope that Tielemans turns up.

I'm almost dreading our upcoming run of games.....and I'm a grown man, ridiculous ! :S

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

We are now relying so much on Maddison, and the hope that Tielemans turns up.

I'm almost dreading our upcoming run of games.....and I'm a grown man, ridiculous ! :S

Forest goal should be to take madders out  then when we play them. Yikes!

Guest glasgowfox
1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Forest goal should be to take madders out  then when we play them. Yikes!

Will he be fit though..all very quiet unless I have missed something

Forest will be full of confidence, can't bare the thought of that little scrote Brennan Johnson having a field day. We simply cannot afford to lose, even a point would be tolerable despite a nasty run of games after that we've a good chance of losing them all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Will he be fit though..all very quiet unless I have missed something

Ya i was just being a scheming tosser. Would help themselves out if they did.

Dunno whats going on with madders. Still injured or keeping out for a sale? Not been following the madders thread.

I’m not worried about the lack of fight based on the Fulham game. It’s the lack of quality up front. I love Vardy our living legend but if he wants to end his career on a high we really need him to dig deep and do all he can to score. Tough love I know but times are hard. Won’t look good in his movie if it ends with him being relegated!

Until madders is back we are still dependent on Perez & barnes. No more fluffing their chances in front of goal.

Have to start EVERY game at 100mph

52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Forest will be full of confidence, can't bare the thought of that little scrote Brennan Johnson having a field day. We simply cannot afford to lose, even a point would be tolerable despite a nasty run of games after that we've a good chance of losing them all.

If we lose 3-0 then we still take the 6 points on aggregate ???

Potentially a midfield of Youri, Mendy, Ndidi or Praet? I don't even know if Praet is injured, he may be. 2 fit strikers, both out of form. Barnes and Perez both out of form, Barnes overused and could do with a break. Injuries could happen to anyone at anytime given our record.

It is grim, grim, grim. 

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Been saying all along Forest would be much better in the second half.  Good manager finally getting some time to try and integrate a stupid number of new players.  They may or may not survive but they're going to right on the edge at the very worst.

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

Good manager finally getting some time to try and integrate a stupid number of new players. 

It was only a matter of time before he got a working combo. As you decent, decent enough manager. We'll struggle at theirs.

6 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Until madders is back we are still dependent on Perez & barnes. No more fluffing their chances in front of goal.

Have to start EVERY game at 100mph

Lol..relying on those two for goals is like relying on Laurel and Hardy for home improvements!

Perez in particular makes Akinbiyi look like Haaland!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

Certainly cannot afford a slow start at the City Ground, they'd run riot.

It could easily turn into a repeat of last years cup game, if we are not careful. Forest do look decent now, seems like Cooper as managed to get the new squad to finally gel. As much as we would like to win every game against your rivals, a draw is not a bad result really. Loss we could find ourselves in the bottom three come Sunday 15th. 

• Like 1

Really think Nathan Jones needs to hire some sort of career guidance councilor.

His second attempt to leave Luton is going about as well as the first.

Seems to have an attraction to red and white stripes.

Luton still flying without him just like they did last time.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Good to see Chelsea being called out for how they go about their transfers. 

You beat me to the punch Stan!

I just read that earlier and thought chelsea are upto their dirty shitstirring again. Glad they are being called out in it in detail. It’s exactly what they did to foffana. Glad they got what they deserved!

On top of their interest in Fernandez, Chelsea have signed Badiashile for £35m. They seem to have an endless supply of cash. £70m Fofana a bit injured so just go out and blow another £35m on someone to replace him. Their transfer mistakes never seem to have any impact in terms of their future transfer budget or FFP.