Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

You have no idea how much I miss Riyad.

It's like divorcing the hottest woman in the world, having 2 beautiful kids with her, then never seeing any of them again lol

Then your mates set you up on several blind dates with women they promise are of equal quality only for Deirdre to rock up, you give her a couple of run outs, but it’s not the same. 5 years later, you just don’t have the heart to even try and replace her anymore 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, davieG said:

German referee Patrick Ittrich has suggested making several changes to football's rules.

Absolute common sense and something virtually every fan would welcome...

And for those reasons alone zero chance that the Godfather (Infantino) and his family will implement any of it.

5 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

On top of their interest in Fernandez, Chelsea have signed Badiashile for £35m. They seem to have an endless supply of cash. £70m Fofana a bit injured so just go out and blow another £35m on someone to replace him. Their transfer mistakes never seem to have any impact in terms of their future transfer budget or FFP. 

Salary cap limited needed this is ridiculous stuff 

Shame how much someone like ziyech is wasted totally at Chelsea. 

Graham Potter was never ready to step up just yet. Can't manage big personalities yet clearly. A complete idealist as well

Chelsea look worse than us, if it weren't for individual talent they'd be near us! 

Just now, NasPb said:

Shame how much someone like ziyech is wasted totally at Chelsea. 

Graham Potter was never ready to step up just yet. Can't manage big personalities yet clearly. A complete idealist as well

Chelsea look worse than us, if it weren't for individual talent they'd be near us! 

Hmmm, whilst Ziyech could be incredible for us, I doubt the (at least) three Chelsea managers he's played for have all made the same mistake. 

Love the way everyone talks about our Prem win was when everyone else were bang average. Is the league any better than back then? The simple answer is no. Every team is inconsistent and have real weaknesses.

Mind u , not quite know what it says about are current team. The fact that when Marc came on against Fulham  and looked like Messi for 20 mins compared to the rest probably says it all. 

Edited by I blame Wellens

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Unbelievable.

Think of the incredible goalscorers in the Premier League.

Has anyone even got close yet?

I think I remember 7? 

Van Nistelrooy had 10, but over two seasons. I think the next best is 8 Maybe sturridge?

When you consider Shearer, Rooney, Ronaldo, Henry, Aguero, Kane, Wright, Fowler… the quality of strikers that have played in the PL. it’s astonishing no one has come close to Vardy.

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Van Nistelrooy had 10, but over two seasons. I think the next best is 8 Maybe sturridge?

When you consider Shearer, Rooney, Ronaldo, Henry, Aguero, Kane, Wright, Fowler… the quality of strikers that have played in the PL. it’s astonishing no one has come close to Vardy.

I know RVN got 10, thats the record Vardy beat, I was thinking since?

Just now, tom27111 said:

I know RVN got 10, thats the record Vardy beat, I was thinking since?

Since, I can’t think of anyone other that Haaland who I’ve even been nervous about. Didn’t Vardy himself get 9 around the time we beat Southampton 9-0 or did I make that up?

• Like 2