Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Glad I am overseas….catch me if you can..oh I don’t plan, I seek holes of coincidence to find matches on those naughty corrupt free to have wave-lengths..!

Pathetic & waste of time for everybody…!

59 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I know someone that does this but also pays for sky and BT.  are they actually committing an offence to watch games that aren't being broadcast live in this country ?? 

Probably yes. But it looks like we will be heading the way of broadcasting every game, this is just another step. Just as long as it doesn’t impact the smaller clubs, it’s surely common sense.

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I know someone that does this but also pays for sky and BT.  are they actually committing an offence to watch games that aren't being broadcast live in this country ?? 

Yes. 100%.

I doubt that story is true any way. Why would the Mirror know about a police raid before it happened? 

33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Who are they defrauding by watching live games that aren’t being broadcast in the U.K. ? 

There are international rights holders that having their streams put online, but also its breaking the law of the 2.45-5.15pm blackout.

Whether you agree with that or not (I don't) that is the way it currently is. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

There are international rights holders that having their streams put online, but also its breaking the law of the 2.45-5.15pm blackout.

Whether you agree with that or not (I don't) that is the way it currently is. 

Fair enough - I spoke to him today cos he had seen the news. Told him he wouldn’t be at the top of their list! (But he’d better hope that the fella he paid wasn’t aswell or he’d lose his feed) 

14 hours ago, marbles said:

Another scary aspect - the rights holders will now have their names and could go after them monetarily 

Only if they can prove that they’ve watched something that they shouldn’t …. And even if they could, no one is going to take private individuals to court as the sums they could claim wouldn’t justify the cost. 
this fire stick thing is a huge problem for the industry and afaik they can’t really do anything about it - so this is all sabre rattling to discourage anyone thinking about doing it. 

Edited by st albans fox

Antonio Conte has reportedly said that he will not leave Tottenham until he has won a trophy with them…
Antonio Conte in 2053:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "AIA ALA"

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Best result for us today is a draw between wolves and forest no?

city will thump Southampton probably 

How long can you use “it’s January sorry” as an excuse for? 😅

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Just phone the police every Saturday before you stream and report a burglary this should stop the police from ever attending your property 

5 cars broken into down our street last week. My mate other side of town had his car stolen from his drive this week with the whole family at home. Another friend had her car stolen recently and it had a tracking device, and when she told the police where it was they told her to go pick it up herself. In each case, the police couldn’t be arsed. However, if I’m running kodi because it’s 3pm on Saturday, expect a visit from the local Bobby.  

• Like 2