Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

5 cars broken into down our street last week. My mate other side of town had his car stolen from his drive this week with the whole family at home. Another friend had her car stolen recently and it had a tracking device, and when she told the police where it was they told her to go pick it up herself. In each case, the police couldn’t be arsed. However, if I’m running kodi because it’s 3pm on Saturday, expect a visit from the local Bobby.  

Sums up the police in this country. 

10 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Like them or loathe them Arsenal almost always get this stuff right, we try this and it'd be covered in adverts or some bollocks.

Was just gonna say this. Looks classy and a nice honour to their past.

I wish we had a legends wall on the new facade as part of the expansion. Shameful we got rid of the legends graphic and banners when the stadium was first made.

We really should have more nods to our history, especially the recent trophies won.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Like them or loathe them Arsenal almost always get this stuff right, we try this and it'd be covered in adverts or some bollocks.

Arsenal seem a club that are proud of their history. The former player statues outside the ground, the banners and flags around the stadium of past achievements. 

What would we end up having, a load of Thai flags and king power logos dotted around. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Arsenal seem a club that are proud of their history. The former player statues outside the ground, the banners and flags around the stadium of past achievements. 

What would we end up having, a load of Thai flags and king power logos dotted around. 

About time we had a Lineker and Gordan Banks statue

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

17 hours ago, StanSP said:

Was just gonna say this. Looks classy and a nice honour to their past.

I wish we had a legends wall on the new facade as part of the expansion. Shameful we got rid of the legends graphic and banners when the stadium was first made.

We really should have more nods to our history, especially the recent trophies won.

It's easy to not need to put advertising all over it when you charge like fifty grand for a season ticket and middle class Londoners will pay regardless. 

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

I'm guessing a token fine and no ban because he needs his car for his employment 

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

AssuMing you weren’t being sarcastic, he will absolutely get a ban. 

Sarcasm, it does happen even to people that can afford a chauffeur 

Just now, Unabomber said:

So they paid that and also his wages but he goes back at the end of the season? 

He also signed a new contract with AM. He fell out with Simeone, hence the loan, but rumour has it Simeone may be going at the end of the season.