Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

18 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Felix has pissed me right off there!

I lumped on Chelsea at half time.. that’s blown that then!!

:angry:

What made you lump on Chelsea? Also by lump what we saying over £100?!

Edited by Unabomber

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Maybe Top has actually played a blinder here. Maybe he always wanted Potter but thought his buy out from Brighton was too high, so let Chelsea pay it and then get him for free a few months later. 

Issue is that Potter might not want to jump straight in to a new gig a couple of weeks after he’s sacked, if he’s sacked.

There will also be Everton and West Ham ready to move for him if that happens and they’ll throw more money at it than we will. 

7 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Issue is that Potter might not want to jump straight in to a new gig a couple of weeks after he’s sacked, if he’s sacked.

There will also be Everton and West Ham ready to move for him if that happens and they’ll throw more money at it than we will. 

Let Boehly take Rodgers for free, save us paying him and whatever we pay Potter would still probably be less than we pay Rodgers. I know its never going to happen but would be class