Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

No chance would Chelsea look at rodgers if they get rid of potter.  Rodgers is in the same mould. They would revert to type with high profile foreign coach 

You can bet that rat Rodgers will have his agent on the phone to Boehly though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Nah thought it’s only 3 games for violent conduct? 

Yes Professional foul is one I think.

Probably comes down to did they endanger the player too .

Everton fans must wonder why they didn’t see Silva perform this well there but then most managers fail at Goodison I guess.

Edited by Super_horns

1 minute ago, Alf Bentley said:

Would be quite amusing if Chelsea finished the season as the 3rd best team in West London.

Only need a slight Palace recovery for them to be the 6th and lowest ranked PL team in London. :D

Current form suggests relegation might be on the cards!!

• Haha 1

I'm struggling to understand what Potter can achieve more than Rodgers. He had a mid table team playing some good football at times and they were still...mid table. I've questioned from the beginning his choice to take the Chelsea job. Is he a better manager than Tuchel? He's not. Alright, they have tons of injuries, I understand that. 

That said, do we want to be a mid table team? Ok, let's have Potter. Is it a fact that Rodgers is the most successful British manager of recent years? Yes. Do we want to look up? Splash some money and sign Alguacil. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Potter had a mid table team playing some good football at times and they were still...mid table. I've questioned from the beginning his choice to take the Chelsea job.

Surely if you think he was a mid-table manager at a mid-table club his choice to take the gig at one of the biggest clubs in the world is a no brainer?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I'm struggling to understand what Potter can achieve more than Rodgers. He had a mid table team playing some good football at times and they were still...mid table. I've questioned from the beginning his choice to take the Chelsea job. Is he a better manager than Tuchel? He's not. Alright, they have tons of injuries, I understand that. 

That said, do we want to be a mid table team? Ok, let's have Potter. Is it a fact that Rodgers is the most successful British manager of recent years? Yes. Do we want to look up? Splash some money and sign Alguacil. 

3E1E05BD-4E4B-494C-B115-A5AAF241F05B.gif

If Chelsea sack Potter I'll go and pick him up tonight.  You don't hire the long term guy and then sack him before he's even had half a window to work on the squad.

Also worth noting that they are without Mendy, James, Fofana, Chilwell, Kante, Loftus-Cheek, Broja, Sterling and Pulisic.  We aren't the only ones who can complain about injuries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Maybe, without giving him time how would anyone know?

A lot of people also forgetting how dogshit they were during the back half of Tuchel's reign as well.

Tuchel is a short-term guy.  Gets results initially and then proceeds to piss everyone off before it inevitably starts going over a cliff. 

• Like 1

Potter has inherited an absolute mess there. He at least needs a chance to mould his own team.

Also that graphic looks poor but 5 of those 8 games are against 3 much better teams. I doubt the Fulham team was far off the Chelsea team either to be fair.

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Fulham are 6th, they don’t have a better squad than us.

they have a plan and hard work!

who is to blame for that?? BR!

get out of Our club

Was looking at our starting line ups when we played them and a lot of their players would get into our team. Silva has built a decent side.

Leno > Ward

Ream > Amartey
Robinson > Thomas

Palhinha > Ndidi
Willian > Perez

Mitrovic > Vardy

• Like 1