Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Emery going to Villa on a league front appears to have been a good appointment. Makes you think did Chelsea went for the wrong man instead of Potter should they went for Emery. 

Gerrard each week is made to look more of a fake in management. Yet Poland see potential in him. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Haha 1

Have to admit todays game was actually quite fun and exciting to watch. Towards the end though it was sad knowing we are playing nothing like Leeds or Villa. They have players that are playing to the max.

I don’t know what planet our team is living on but they need to wake up and start playing like the world is ending! If we don’t see a reaction tomorrow against forest I fear for what comes next.

#COYF FFS! :chant:

To win games now you don't need to be pretty. Leeds fan made a comment about they'd rather see their team go down than the tactics villa used 🙄 

Thought it was about scoring goals, winning games and putting points on the board.

It's okay playing pretty football, but if it's getting you nothing at the end of it all what's the point. Like today, I'd happily see us sit back for 88 minutes then nick a late winner 😊 

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Does have a look of convenient timing but also you wouldn't rule out it happening. It only takes one or two morons to take it too far.

Remember this is the ground where industrial strength fireworks were being fired into it during our game there. Security can’t be that good. 

4 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

We need to do shit like this. We’re so soft we’d never even entertain bending the rules…

Call it out then say we need to do it?

No we don’t it’s being looked at and you will see more yellows for it.