Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Matt said:

72% possession, 0 Shots on target midweek.

70% possession, 1 Shot on target today. (Albeit they scored from it)

We live in world where this is lauded and people aspire to play in such a way.

The games gone.

Do you have anything else to talk about? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Said the law was changed to cover it only being offside if you touch the ball. So you can be off and hold off a defender and it’s fine as long as you don’t touch the ball. Needs changing. 

Or if you interfere with an opponent being able to play the ball, which for me Akanji is to far away to be able to impact it anyway.

13 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

It's just habit for me to get up for the 7:30 match, no matter who's playing.

I'm sure I'll drift off during the next match :ph34r:

The downside to being on this side of the pond (and with kids) is on weekends when you've got things to do, you can't sit around at 10am watching the footy. 

I have to be plastic today as i've got to clean the house and get some other things done before going to see dad for dinner.

Will be checking in here and thescore app.

Feel better!

• Thanks 1

Horrendous reffing as per usual.

Don't have any love left over for either of these two bags of shite but my god that offside call was horrid. Rashford is over the ball all the way and impedes City's defenders, even has a swing at the ball and misses it.

Just now, Number 6 said:

If Arsenal beat Spurs tomorrow it's hard to see them not winning the league. Long way to go but they've been by far the most consistent team this season.

Post a change room picture celebrating it will all change lol

Lots to play for still, not even half season technically but, it's totally in their hands.