Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Kopfkino

Could have had De Zerbi had we acted when we got battered at Brighton. Different ****ing gravy and destined to be one of the world’s top manager

4 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Could have had De Zerbi had we acted when we got battered at Brighton. Different ****ing gravy and destined to be one of the world’s top manager

Knowing our club they probably had fvck all idea who he was.

The Boehly Binge continues.  Arsenal beaten to the punch.

Chelsea have agreed a deal with Shakhtar Donetsk to sign Mykhailo Mudryk for a fixed fee of £62M, with a further £35M in add-ons.  With a seven-year-plus contract to be signed.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

And still, no mention of Rodgers.

The media and other fans have sympathy with him because he hasnt had any money to spend.

I'm not joking, thats how he's played everyone outside of us.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, KingsX said:

The Boehly Binge continues.  Arsenal beaten to the punch.

Chelsea have agreed a deal with Shakhtar Donetsk to sign Mykhailo Mudryk for a fixed fee of £62M, with a further £35M in add-ons.  With a seven-year-plus contract to be signed.

Disgusting. 

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

I’m being serious - I think Jon Rudkin still hasn’t heard of him 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

No idea.

American TV interviewing a player on the way off the pitch at half time... >_<

They did it in a League One(?) game the other week.

Obviously the clubs have agreed to it but pull this stunt on Guardiola or Klopp and see what reaction you'd get. 

Manager and players well with in their rights to tell them to **** Off imo.

• Like 1

Random one but I think the luck of the draw on playing teams at certain times is a factor. 

Brighton, Fulham and Nottingham Forest seem to be playing teams when they are at their lowest ebb.

It probably helped us finish 8th last season.

On the flip side, I remember one year where Reading dropped like a stone into the relegation zone and subsequently relegated, losing to teams they played to happened to be bang on form at that monent in time.

Bournemouth are going I reckon. It was funny seeing Scott Parker sacked for his whining but he was fundamentally correct in that the squad is not up to it and I think it'd take a better manager than Gary O'Neil to keep them up. My instinct today is that it'll be us and Everton joining them.