Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

15 hours ago, The Bear said:

Is De Zerbi actually a really good manager? Or is he just riding on the coat tails of everything that Potter built and set up?

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

Chelsea have just spent (another)  £100m on a player who sleeps in Arsenal pyjamas and has been moving to Arsenal for the last 6 months lollol 

An interesting footnote:  Apparently Mudryk had a poor attitude throughout his youth career and bounced from loan to loan.  But his Shakhtar captain had this to say: “He changed his mentality, his approach to training, his attitude… he’s totally different to three or four years ago.”

A big part of that was his relationship with De Zerbi, now Brighton manager but who was Shakhtar’s head coach for the 2021-22 campaign. “Everybody knows Mudryk is an amazing talent but not a lot of coaches can find a connection with him. When De Zerbi came to Shakhtar, Mudryk was out on loan. He was playing, not playing. The first thing Roberto said was, ‘Call Mudryk, I want to speak with him’. He said, ‘You will become a player with me, or you will not be a football player’. From that day, Mudryk changed things completely.”

Makes you wonder whether Buy-It-All Boehly will nick two Brighton managers in a single year.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Big blow losing Guimares. Newcastle season about to unravel?::fc:

Drugs wearing off are they?... 👀

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why are the Newcastle players complaining. What’s the ref going to do say alright then you’re right I’ll reverse it again. 

Well unlikely but probably to put pressure on the ref later in the game .

They will be appealing for everything now .

• Like 1