Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

21 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Newcastle blatantly wasting time as usual. Fulham getting a taste of their own medicine.

Either way, timewasting is a scourge on the game. It needs stamping out.

And we've not got one shithouse in our team who would do exactly that.

Although I guess for us to time waste we would need to be leading late on

11 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

And we've not got one shithouse in our team who would do exactly that.

Although I guess for us to time waste we would need to be leading late on

Can’t remember the last time we were in a position to time waste but I’m sick of the amount of wasting time we do by passing the ball around our back 4/5 instead of looking for a quick forward decisive pass.....Never thought I’d say it but I’m jealous of Fulham and Newcastle fans and the way their teams are always looking to move forward quickly 

• Like 1

De Gea gets a lot of stick for how clumsy he can be, and especially after his error against Everton in the Cup, but Lloris seems to have a howler or 3 in him every now and then and he's proved it again twice today, yet gets less stick. 

I'm surprised Spurs haven't improved on that position yet. 

45 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Not sure why Silva wasn’t happy there?

Too little injury time?

Newcastle took ages to get the Wood sub ready, and the coaches seemed to be faffing about with the board for the numbers.

• Like 2

Just now, StanSP said:

De Gea gets a lot of stick for how clumsy he can be, and especially after his error against Everton in the Cup, but Lloris seems to have a howler or 3 in him every now and then and he's proved it again twice today, yet gets less stick. 

I'm surprised Spurs haven't improved on that position yet. 

Just the clubs they play for, isn't it? Man Utd generate far more interest than Tottenham.

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Can someone take Martin Tyler back to his warden assisted bungalow with a cup of tea and plate of custard creams, please. Man sounds like he's commentating on a child's funeral.

Whack Midsomer Murders on and you'll get some enthusiasm out of him