Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

16 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Handing Arsenal the title already?

Still have both matches to play against Man City.

I think they'll win at home and lose away. Moments like Nketiah's goal today just makes me think they'll do it. I think they have enough momentum. And even if they don't, we'll set them on their way lol

• Like 1

I reckon arsenal are going to find a way to finish 2nd. Definitely can see man city doing them twice this year and then dropping points here or there. Basically means man city has to be perfect from here on out though.

Either way fck both clubs, cant stand either of them

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Raj said:

Must be nice to have a Mansger to show SO much passion that he is nearly on the pitch playing.....

As I’ve said you can motivate a team and show passion without having a foot on the pitch every three minutes like a Sunday Monday manager 

37 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

As I’ve said you can motivate a team and show passion without having a foot on the pitch every three minutes like a Sunday Monday manager 

Sunday or Monday?!!!

How does BR motivate our team just put of interest? 

Edited by Raj

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I think they'll win at home and lose away. Moments like Nketiah's goal today just makes me think they'll do it. I think they have enough momentum. And even if they don't, we'll set them on their way lol

It was just like welbecks goal on valentines day 2016 :ph34r:

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Raj said:

Sunday or Monday?!!!

How does BR motivate our team just put of interest? 

Morning typo. 

i don’t know - I’m not defending Rodgers. I don’t get why you think I am. 

I disagree with Arteta’s behaviour. You can show passionate without the need to leave a technical area or intrude on the pitch. It’s setting a standard which will be abused by managers etc. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Morning typo. 

i don’t know - I’m not defending Rodgers. I don’t get why you think I am. 

I disagree with Arteta’s behaviour. You can show passionate without the need to leave a technical area or intrude on the pitch. It’s setting a standard which will be abused by managers etc. 

Fair enough.

I love to see managers running around and going crazy personally.

The more the better.

Jose running down the line at Old Trafford with Porto(i think!!) was just brilliant!😁😁

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

I reckon arsenal are going to find a way to finish 2nd. Definitely can see man city doing them twice this year and then dropping points here or there. Basically means man city has to be perfect from here on out though.

Such a well structured beginning and then the last paragraph is just 🤣🤣🤣😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I don’t know Arsenal have that look of togetherness that is the mark of champions whereas Man City look more disjointed than in previous years. I thought guardiola’s latest call for more hunger was spot on. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds and we are only halfway through the season of course. I’m no fan or either of those clubs either but I would probably extend that to all those big clubs if I am honest. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Issue for Arsenal is that Man City could easily win every game from now until the end of the season.

They've drawn 1 and lost 1 since back from the world cup. They looks less like a side that could win every game than Arsenal to me. They will definitely have more weeks where they smash a team, but Arsenal are in a nice rhythm of getting the job done.

Man City need to beat them home and away to have a shot really. And the first of the two league games is at Arsenal, could be huge.

4 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

They've drawn 1 and lost 1 since back from the world cup. They looks less like a side that could win every game than Arsenal to me. They will definitely have more weeks where they smash a team, but Arsenal are in a nice rhythm of getting the job done.

Man City need to beat them home and away to have a shot really. And the first of the two league games is at Arsenal, could be huge.

Having that thrum and desire to grind out results and get the job done is very much got us through to the title in 2016. They look quite ominous but still a long way to go. They deserve to be favourites at this point though. 

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I am not the greatest poster on foxestalk that's for sure! 

Understandable given the probable state of your keyboard tbf

Edited by Daggers
Stupid autocorrect. My keyboard must be the same.
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I am not the greatest poster on foxestalk that's for sure! 

Nothing wrong with showing passion mate....wish our manager showed some now and again!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lcfc old boy said:

they wont, the first half of the season they drew three and lost three why should they now go on and win every game 

6 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Not saying they will do it, but if you were told one of the two were to win all their remaining games I'd assume it was Man City.

7 hours ago, westernpark said:

Why would Leicester fans want Man City to win the league instead of Arsenal? If they’d been properly punished, we’d have had Champions League on two occasions. Granted we also messed it up ourselves. 

I don’t want to test the Omen that when Arsenal win the league, Leicester get relegated from the Premier League :ph34r: