Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

50 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Want to see a forum implode that isn’t FoxesTalk for a change? Please observe 

https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/moises-caicedo.384954/page-182

Exactly how we reacted with fofana, and probably Mahrez, but the players and agents always win and clubs like ours know in reality, it’s pointless fighting it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Dyche to Everton is a great news triple whammy for me. 

1. He's not coming here. 

2. Everton probably go down. 

3. It'll kill the myth that all he needed was resources, so that 1. never happens and mouth breathers on here will stop bringing his name up. 

It's a bonkers appointment given their squad. As much as Klopp and Pep are managers with a philosophy, so is Dyche. It might be a shit one but he has a distinct approach to football. 

They don't have a squad at all suited to his type of graft really do they? I genuinely can't see it working. 

Ofc this could all be egg on face when he keeps them up and we go down but yknow. 

So bookmarking this post and rubbing my hands 😂

4 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Problem is they're allowed to just stockpile all these players. Anyone who's half decent goes to one of those clubs because they can get them most of the time not because they even want them. 

Problem is they're allowed to just stockpile all these players. Anyone who's half decent goes to one of those clubs because they can get them most of the time not because they even want them. 

But is it a problem?

5 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Seems you have stockpiled that post!

Really poor behaviour by that player, basically like Fofana was so we can relate. Hopefully Brighton refuse the sale and stick him with the kids but we know what will happen.

Guest bennytwohats
8 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Want to see a forum implode that isn’t FoxesTalk for a change? Please observe 

https://www.northstandchat.com/threads/moises-caicedo.384954/page-182

That’s hardly an implosion compared to a lot of the melts on here. I feel for them to be honest, the mood seems to be one of resignation. If anyone should empathise with what they’re going through it’s clubs like us. The game is rigged against clubs of our size to never get a seat at the big table unless we are bought by oil barons. It’s ****ed

6 hours ago, KFS said:

This league is ****ed. I’ve just read fans telling Brighton fans to pipe down and have perspective.

No one is legitimately breaking the top 6 any time soon. Don’t even say Newcastle. I said legitimately.

Modern football in a nutshell.

Brighton have a decent shot at europe but they should just be grateful they are even in the top 8 accordingly to fans of other teams.