Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

15 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I hope all those who insisted we should have gratefully accepted Chelsea's first offer for Fofana and thrown in a rimjob for Todd Boehly for good measure, instead of holding out for silly money, have seen what Brighton have just done with Caicedo.

We’re the same club that let Mahrez go for £60m.

27 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I hope all those who insisted we should have gratefully accepted Chelsea's first offer for Fofana and thrown in a rimjob for Todd Boehly for good measure, instead of holding out for silly money, have seen what Brighton have just done with Caicedo.

Difference is that we actually needed the dosh ……brighton don’t …..

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Hate how Sky sports news and now the BBC love talking the total transfer spend being SMASHED all the time, like its a really positive thing or something.

Totally agree. If la Liga spent like the premier league the British press would be calling for an investigation.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Totally agree. If la Liga spent like the premier league the British press would be calling for an investigation.

Commercial colonialsim - its pretty disgusting the amount of damage and shadow we are casting on the other leagues  :thumbdown:

20 minutes ago, Nalis said:

When is the deadline for the 25 man squads? It will be interesting to see who misses out at Chelsea and Forest considering the sheer volume of signings.

It’s amazing, including loans Chelsea must have had about 50 players either come or go this season. 
This window alone, I’m sure they have brought in 5 players for over 30 million quid.

They can only name 3 of those in their Champions League squad. Imagine spending that sort of money and not making the squad.

£100 million for Fernandez has to be one of the worst transfers in history. Especially, allowing Jogeinho to move to a rival for 10% of that. 
I know Fernandez is 10 years younger, but he’s only played a handful of games and hasn’t really stood out - well not in the way I want a £100 million quid to.

There was the argument around if Rodgers had been back or not, we’ll Chelsea have just spent more in this window than we have in the four years he’s been here. 
Madness what they can spend.