Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Doesn’t feel like a 0-0.

Both teams pressing for a winner.

I'd be happy with 0-0.

Don't want a Chelsea win but sick of how smug the other half is, with how well Fulham are doing and being above us. 

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Could be or could be an other Hudson-odi. Interesting he isn't named in their champs league squad. 

True but a lot of their recent bigger money signings won’t either. Interesting that they don’t think Badiashile will make it either but I think he looks the real deal. Fair play to Fulham tonight. My god they have put in a shift. 

• Like 1

Just now, westernpark said:

What doubters?

I felt that he lost a bit of credibility during his stint at Everton. Maybe that was just my opinion and not a general consensus, managing Everton is clearly no easy feat.

Genuinely thought that this Fulham team would struggle this season, but they have impressed me since the first day against Liverpool. They were incredibly well-drilled when we played them a few weeks back.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shane said:

Love Fulham’s 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 counter attacking style. Everybody on the pitch knows their jobs and are giving their all. Great to watch.

We'd look great playing that way. You just know we never will under you-know-who  :brendan_still:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Marco Silva is really proving his doubters wrong, Fulham look so well organised :appl:

the evidence was always there. Even anchellotti struggled to get everton playing well, it’s hard to judge anyone on that job. 

What i’m liking about this season, is that progressive attacking football appears to be getting the results again.  A few less teams focusing on possession and being rewarded for going for it. Fulham, brentford , newcastle and brighton all being rewarded for actually attacking teams.

perhaps bielsla would also have success in his next job 🤨

I remember when arsenal were the invincibles and suddenly teams realised that you actually needed to attack them to beat them. football seems to go in waves like this. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

I did. say beginning of the season..that Brighton & Fulham,more than us,would be

be competing for European places…Plus they haven’t got that fall off the cliff look,about them. Two decent squads,that don’t run too deep,in quality but can handle the odd injury or knock..

7 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I did. say beginning of the season..that Brighton & Fulham,more than us,would be

be competing for European places…Plus they haven’t got that fall off the cliff look,about them. Two decent squads,that don’t run too deep,in quality but can handle the odd injury or knock..

The thing is, we put in decent shifts against Fulham and Brighton. I really think Fulham were lucky to hang on for the win. If our new signings can kick us to the next gear, I think we can have a solid 2nd half of the season.