Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

This will play havoc with their net spend figures...

meh. Im sure they will find a way of including it in their amortisation. Spend intended to be transferred to foreign club...

Everything Chelsea do right now should be considered devious. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

The thing is, we put in decent shifts against Fulham and Brighton. I really think Fulham were lucky to hang on for the win. If our new signings can kick us to the next gear, I think we can have a solid 2nd half of the season. 

We are bound to be bias…our perspectives see some what different to the neutral..According to FT though,we are shit every game.

So that means opposition are rarely qualified..

Me I try and look at both sides…

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

How absurdly out of touch is that Premier League Green Weekend advert?

Billionaire corporations and millionaire footballers telling people who can barely afford to heat their homes right now "if we all turn our heating down just 1 degree."

Motherfvcker my thermostat doesn't go above 16. You can fvck right off.

These clubs think nothing of flying to all corners of the globe on pre season cash cows. But yeah, do your bit, peasants!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Are we expecting Everton revival under Dyche ….. or free fall continued. Hate to say it but I think he’ll keep them up. That’s my colours nailed to the mast 🥴

I mean today is just a proverbial free shot. Nothing expected of them.

A draw is a good result for Everton and would be a massive morale booster so he'll probably just have drilled them all week to park the bus.

Best possible thing for every normal football fan that wants these cvnts to drop will be if Dyche comes here desperate to prove he can play expansive football and is more than just a park the bus merchant.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I love that Chelsea have spent like a bajillion pounds just to be the new old Brighton. All the possession, nobody to score. 

All of that money and they still didn’t buy a proper striker… Havertz is not a 9, regardless of how much they want him to be. 

17 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Chelsea have misallocated their transfer spend. Mount and Gallagher aren’t good enough. Another midfielder would have been a better signing than Mudryk

All Sky wanted to talk about yesterday was how Chelsea just needed 'time'. Fulham were excellent again yet all the talk is about Chelsea. Jury really out on Potter in my opinion, and he has made that flat. Mudryk looked complete junk.

4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

All Sky wanted to talk about yesterday was how Chelsea just needed 'time'. Fulham were excellent again yet all the talk is about Chelsea. Jury really out on Potter in my opinion, and he has made that flat. Mudryk looked complete junk.

He was good v Liverpool.

Mind you Fulham are probably a much better organised team than Liverpool  atm.

21 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Chelsea have misallocated their transfer spend. Mount and Gallagher aren’t good enough. Another midfielder would have been a better signing than Mudryk

Hideously. Some of the worst transfer spend I've ever seen. 

For the 200m combined they spent on two completely and totally untested kids with dubious potential they could have plugged up the flaws in their squad and turned it in to something to compete with Man City. 

As it is they've just pissed away half a billion or whatever on just bang average. 

What club needs Madueke, Mudryk Havertz, Ziyech, Mount, et all when they've got an OAP defence, a mid table midfield and no 9?

A bank of four, a bank of five, the defence never more than a few meters from their own box and a line of pressing engagement no higher than halfway into their own half, happy to watch Arsenal pass it around in front of them unchallenged. 

And people wanted this shit here. 

:revenge:

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How absurdly out of touch is that Premier League Green Weekend advert?

Billionaire corporations and millionaire footballers telling people who can barely afford to heat their homes right now "if we all turn our heating down just 1 degree."

Motherfvcker my thermostat doesn't go above 16. You can fvck right off.

My only guess is that it's the only way people in the crowd can think they can affect the game in their teams favour - by being arseholes :P