Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Fair play to Dyche and Everton,  they played very well.

I would have been happy to have Dyche at Leicester but that isn't going to happen now , so that ship has now sailed.

We certainly need to change things and hopefully we stay up, Brendan leaves and we've got a good manager lined up👍

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

You can say what you want about Dyche but he will make Everton harder to beat. That's just a fact.

absolutely no arguments against this. things at the bottom are far more interesting than i’d like them to be 

Of course It was gonna happen wasn’t it? Dyche comes in and instant effect. Eeugjh!

im my worst nightmare I didn’t want Dyche to manage us but ic it meant keeping us up than reluctantly yes. 

I now hope Brendan can do the business with the refreshed team we have. COYF

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Dyche at Leicester is different though. We don't have the players suited to him. Everton do. 

But neither do we for Brendan ball or any form of that style, but we persist?

Infact i'd say we edge towards Dyche's style - we certainly did and albeit older and slower they were more suited to it - it has been changed much or improved much in terms of personel throughout Rodgers tenure.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

So as it stands at the moment the bottom four in the league have changed their manager this season. The next three have not. How will it play out we wonder (anxiously)

We’ve done pretty much everything, except hiring a new manager and keeper.

Until you get to 36 points or so, it's not worth worrying about other results...we gotta do our thing. 

I'm enjoying the fact that the world's most famous team on a world record run of a couple of wins and couple of draws plus 2 embarrassing cup defeats, could be right up shite creek end if today despite their brilliance

• Like 1