Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

It looks a long way back for Southampton and Bournemouth, not necessarily points wise, but quality wise. Everyone else down the bottom looks to have improved and look capable of picking up points.

Crystal Palace have also been dragged back into the battle at the bottom. Despite the win today, I still think Everton will drop with Bournemouth and Southampton, but it’s going to be close down there with none of the teams in the bottom half safe.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

It looks a long way back for Southampton and Bournemouth, not necessarily points wise, but quality wise. Everyone else down the bottom looks to have improved and look capable of picking up points.

Crystal Palace have also been dragged back into the battle at the bottom. Despite the win today, I still think Everton will drop with Bournemouth and Southampton, but it’s going to be close down there with none of the teams in the bottom half safe.

They both spent the most out of the teams in the bottom 8 so they've gambled. Their problem arent just based on one or two players though, they need to improve their whole squad really.

I do tend to look at goal difference as a true indicator of the danger for a club of relegation. ours is genuinely not too bad and should give us some confidence. it’s certainly not relegation gd. 

There’s definitely a cat amongst the pidgeons now that everton have given themselves a good chance with dyche. 

I am wondering if yet again forest have kicked themselves and the new signings are going to disrupt what cooper just managed to fix. Would love them to start crumbling again. 

Wolves and west ham won’t go down. A neutral would probably add us to that.  The long shot would be palace, who are only 1 or 2 bad results from being back in the thick of it. 

Edited by Lambert09

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

agree Palace will get sucked in, is Zaha out for a while? They tend to struggle when he doesn't play

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Can't see Klopp getting sacked - mutual consent at the end of the season?

Things falling apart there behind the scenes?

Two sporting directors, head of research, head of performance and club doctor have quit since June.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12801936/liverpool-how-jurgen-klopps-reds-have-been-hurt-on-the-pitch-by-a-brain-drain-off-it

Guest nathan.

Liverpool in freefall it seems.

Klopp is to much of a cvnt to stick it out.

He will leave soon and blame the club.

2 minutes ago, Torten said:

It's weird because I'd rather Arsenal win the league than Man City but to see the reaction to them bottling it from this position would be a sight to behold.

I want Arsenal to keep it interesting but Man City to pip them at the last minute

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Liverpool in freefall it seems.

Klopp is to much of a cvnt to stick it out.

He will leave soon and blame the club.

The Klopp factor. Play demanding football that wears the players out then fvck off to another club before it’s too late