Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Newcastle only won 1 in the last 5, no suprise who that was against! 

Each time the latest flavour of the month starts to stall, it just cements for me how incredible our title win was. Will never happen again. 

I know they didn’t win today but hadn’t realised Newcastle have only lost once all season !

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Each time the latest flavour of the month starts to stall, it just cements for me how incredible our title win was. Will never happen again. 

We were so unstoppable, teams didnt know how to stop us. Had a run of five 1 nil wins in a row too.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

lol

Straight out of Pep's play book, that. City hate it when teams don't play how they want them to. So they get all pissy and sulky. Klopp done exactly the same here. No doubt Liverpool fans won't see it. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I always said I think Newcastle will finish outside top 4 and hopefully it happens.

4 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

It looks a long way back for Southampton and Bournemouth, not necessarily points wise, but quality wise. Everyone else down the bottom looks to have improved and look capable of picking up points.

Crystal Palace have also been dragged back into the battle at the bottom. Despite the win today, I still think Everton will drop with Bournemouth and Southampton, but it’s going to be close down there with none of the teams in the bottom half safe.

I read the post game comments by Nathan Jones. Did he just throw in the towel? It reads like he's announcing he failed already (while blowing his own horn at the same time).

14 minutes ago, shen said:

I read the post game comments by Nathan Jones. Did he just throw in the towel? It reads like he's announcing he failed already (while blowing his own horn at the same time).

He a nutcase and a dickhead. Perfect storm for taking them down. 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

"The comments on the /r/Liverpoolfc post seem to think it might be because he works with another journalist who they thought insinuated Klopp was having a gay affair because they said Klopp was living with someone.

Which is certainly a mad concoction, one way or the other"

"From here, it is accepted internally that the club carried out a shambolic PR strategy lead by the head of press Matt McCann - who spent the summer of 2020 living with Klopp in a Liverpool apartment while the manager's wife spent time in Germany."

Wasn't expecting that...

49 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

To think we lost to Southampton and Bournemouth after being ahead in both games. They're absolute crap.

If we go down, it’s these kind of results that will the be the main reason. Also see losses at home to Fulham and points dropped against Brentford on the opening day