Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

18 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

That tickled me. 

However, it just goes to prove really you can't listen to the guff in these sort of interviews.  I was watching MOTD and they highlighted a change Dyche made mid game getting Iwobe up closer to Calvert-Lewin which caused Arse quite a few problems.  Perhaps an obvious change to make but still.  

So whilst it's a funny soundbite we all know the reality is that it's just an easy way to dodge a question and get the interview over more quickly.  

Yeah it's quite blunt and simplistic but I find Dyche does do that in interviews. Kill them with kindness and humour really. 

• Like 1

This summer I think there will be a quite a lot of managerial changes.

I don’t see Klopp staying on as Liverpool manager.

I think Chelsea will probably sack Potter if they don’t qualify for Europe.

Conte wants to go back to Italy, so Spurs will be looking for a new manager.

Everton's last 8 league results- Beat Arsenal, drew with Man City, lost to us, Bournemouth, Wolves, Brighton, Southampton, West Ham.

Dyche has made an impact but clearly these players are game raisers, too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Everton's last 8 league results- Beat Arsenal, drew with Man City, lost to us, Bournemouth, Wolves, Brighton, Southampton, West Ham.

Dyche a has made an impact but clearly these players are game raisers, too.

They’ve done the same for the past 5 years now.

Constant cycle of being in trouble, sacking a manager then bringing a new one in for a bounce

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

This summer I think there will be a quite a lot of managerial changes.

I don’t see Klopp staying on as Liverpool manager.

I think Chelsea will probably sack Potter if they don’t qualify for Europe.

Conte wants to go back to Italy, so Spurs will be looking for a new manager.

If we have a strong second half of the season then maybe our coach will be looked at …….

1 hour ago, KFS said:

this lot are so weird lol 

I'm wary of mentioning it to my mate who supports them how weird they are becoming. They seem to think they'll sign everyone and have a devine right to do so. 

That said Rice would be ideal for them, they need that type of midfielder. No idea why they were so desperate for a Maddison type who just get in Guimares's way.