Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Where would Spurs be without Kane?

And it’s hard to think he probably won’t win anything in his career despite the goals 

Hopefully relegated after they sell him next season 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Manini said:

Think Leeds were miles better that first half. Forest are riding the crest of a wave at the minute, it’s all falling nicely for them. It’ll change eventually, they’re crap. Remind me a bit of Sheff United their first season back. 

Sheff U were way better than this Forest team in their first season up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Pep over complicates it with his formations sometimes. Where is Lewis supposed to he playing? 

Pep's gonna Pep. Does it all the time when he gets bored. And even in big games too. 

Why is De Bruyne not playing, and why has Foden dropped off the face of the planet? 

Edited by The Bear

90 points will be more than enough to win the league this season.  Liverpool at, and Man City approaching, the end of dominant cycles.

It will be interesting to see how Pep retools around Haaland.  It can't be the same approach.

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Pep's gonna Pep. Does it all the time when he gets bored. And even in big games too. 

Why is De Bruyne not playing, and why has Foden dropped off the face of the planet? 

Foden is unwell apparently, to be honest I don’t really know what is going on at Man City 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Well done Kane. Get the record out the way. 

As an individual Kane has had a fantastic career, and I'm sure if Leicester were similar to Spurs over the last few year we'd be desperate for someone like Kane to stick around and try and win something with us, but I really do believe he has to move on this summer and at least win one thing in his otherwise very good career.

Just looking at the list of players who have scored over 100 premier league goals and you have to go down to the very bottom of the list to Matt Le Tissier to find a player who hasn't won any kind of domestic or European trophy in their career. I'm sure when he hangs up the boots it'll be something he regrets if he doesn't achieve it. He might break Shearers record but records are there to be broken. I'm sure the decade or two he spends with his name top of the PL goal scorers list won't mean much when he's replaced at the top, but nobody can take away your winners medals even if its just Darren Bent with his one League Cup medal.