Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Hate to say it but Kane is a bloody goal machine.

I know it's sad to say it but I actually give him kudos for staying at Spurs in the hope that one day one of the tens of managers they hire will help him win a trophy.

As long as it's not to our detriment  I wouldnt begrudge him that, as he does come a ross as half decent.

Sorry, I know...

30 minutes ago, KingsX said:

It will be interesting to see how Pep retools around Haaland.  It can't be the same approach.

Do the other players know that Haaland is actually on the pitch? Seems they are doing all they can to ignore him 

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

I know it's sad to say it but I actually give him kudos for staying at Spurs in the hope that one day one of the tens of managers they hire will help him win a trophy.

As long as it's not to our detriment  I wouldnt begrudge him that, as he does come a ross as half decent.

Sorry, I know...

He's been too good for Spurs for years... 

10 minutes ago, Raj said:

Sorry, I know...

Why the “hate to say it” never got for the creepy hate fetish for Kane on here?? So bizarre 

Edited by Joe90lcfc
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Wow Kane scored loads of goals for spurs. All for what though? They’re acting like he’s won the league here 

Top scorer at a club like Spurs is still an incredible achievement though. Especially when it's 199 goals in 300 games. Incredible goal scorer.

Trophies don't define players. If he wins nothing it doesn't take away from the player he is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Top scorer at a club like Spurs is still an incredible achievement though. Especially when it's 199 goals in 300 games. Incredible goal scorer.

Trophies don't define players. If he wins nothing it doesn't take away from the player he is.

...but it does continue to make him a bit of a laughing stock...long may it continue!

Just now, weller54 said:

...but it does continue to make him a bit of a laughing stock...long may it continue!

Why does it?

Lots of good players have won nothing. Isn't your username a reference to Keith Weller, a player who won absolutely nothing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Why does it?

Lots of good players have won nothing. Isn't your username a reference to Keith Weller, a player who won absolutely nothing.

Keith Weller won European Cup Winners Cup at Chelsea. As for Kane Spurs could easily win FA Cup this season 

2 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Keith Weller won European Cup Winners Cup at Chelsea. As for Kane Spurs could easily win FA Cup this season 

I stand corrected cheers. I could easily pick out so many players who have won nothing or next to little. Takes nothing away from their ability.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Unpopular opinion. Yes, he’s scored a lot of goals and he is a monster, but Haaland hasn’t made Man City a better team. 

12 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Do the other players know that Haaland is actually on the pitch? Seems they are doing all they can to ignore him 

Because they haven't got a bleeding clue how to play with a striker.

They'd rather (over)play around him than actually play him in and use him.

• Like 2