Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

27 minutes ago, Raj said:

Hate to say it but Kane is a bloody goal machine.

I know it's sad to say it but I actually give him kudos for staying at Spurs in the hope that one day one of the tens of managers they hire will help him win a trophy.

As long as it's not to our detriment  I wouldnt begrudge him that, as he does come a ross as half decent.

Sorry, I know...

I get your point and you may be correct but I personally see it as a lack of ambition from him. The very best test themselves at the best clubs (the ones that win trophies). I feel he's played it safe 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I stand corrected cheers. I could easily pick out so many players who have won nothing or next to little. Takes nothing away from their ability.

Name them then? None of the very best fail to win anything at all, especially not strikers with Kanes record. Case in point that I made earlier, the only other player who's scored over 100 goals in the premier league who's failed to with any kind of domestic or European trophy is Matt Le Tissier, and he has half the goals Kane has, in fact he's the lowest scoring player on that list. Honestly can't think of a player who is considered one of the best in world in their position who's won no trophies at all in their career. A few might not win league titles, but they win something.

Edited by Facecloth

I love it when Man City don't get their own way and their players just moan moan moan.

Although quite ironic of Tyler saying it's just come into the game when he's sat next to Gary Neville lol