Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

34 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I know it's poor form to make jibes at someone who has just lost their job but he deserves it for wearing jeans on the touchline, this isn't Next Directory mate this is Our League

Not sure who’s worse, Marsch and his grey jeans or the wife kicker in charge of the USMNT and his air bloody Jordan’s on the touchline 

7 minutes ago, J. James said:

Next Leeds manager odds

Carlos Corberan 5/4

Mauricio Pochetttino 5/1

Marcelo Bielsa 6/1

Ange Postecoglou 15/2

Ralph Hasenhuttl 17/2

Rafa Benitez 10/1

Brendan Rodgers 14/1

Thomas Tuchel 16/1

Michael Carrick 20/1

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 20/1

Steven Gerrard 20/1

Frank Lampard 25/1

Roy Hodgson 33/1

Of these the highest on the list who would even contemplate it would be Postegoglou imo.

Not 100% sure Roy could get permission from his nurse.🤣

Poch is too ridiculous for words!

But nice to see BR on the list.

Always seems strange not to see Luis Enrique on such a list. Having said that, he's being tipped to take over at Chelsea. Not sure that's a better place to go...

I don't know much about that Carlo Cob-On chap but I've heard that Benitez has been spotted in Morisons wearing a flat cap in the Yorkshire Tea section. Think it'll either be Benitez until the summer or Hassenhuttel although Paul Hart leaving his role at Luton makes me wonder about a Director Of Football role / re-structure. Thought he might be heading to Southampton to join Jones but that's a bit unlikely now.

18 minutes ago, J. James said:

Next Leeds manager odds

Carlos Corberan 5/4

Mauricio Pochetttino 5/1

Marcelo Bielsa 6/1

Ange Postecoglou 15/2

Ralph Hasenhuttl 17/2

Rafa Benitez 10/1

Brendan Rodgers 14/1

Thomas Tuchel 16/1

Michael Carrick 20/1

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 20/1

Steven Gerrard 20/1

Frank Lampard 25/1

Roy Hodgson 33/1

Of these the highest on the list who would even contemplate it would be Postegoglou imo.

Not 100% sure Roy could get permission from his nurse.🤣

Poch is too ridiculous for words!

But nice to see BR on the list.

Surprised bielsa isn't on the list.

I think the Leeds board saw the footage of the Neanderthals bravely trying to push over a little fence, denied only by a Nottinghamshire lass who had had her 3 shredded wheat that morning and thought "look what we're doing to our fans....have we caused this level of anarchy, revolution and frankly quite odd behaviour.......time to act!"

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Leeds sacking Marsch is bad for us, a good manager might keep them up!

That said if can play like we did this weekend consistently surely we will stay in the division. 

Problem with Leeds is, they can't score and that is a vital ingredient in football.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I know it's poor form to make jibes at someone who has just lost their job but he deserves it for wearing jeans on the touchline, this isn't Next Directory mate this is Our League

Paolo Sousa did that against Macclesfield in the League Cup. No wonder he was binned. Suit or club shop attire for the touchline.

• Like 1