Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

17 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

There's one rumour that possible James Milner could be a candidate he's already got his coaching badges plus Leeds man anyway. I doubt this would happen but could anyone see him hanging his boots up at Liverpool to join Leeds as manager. 

Probably a good time to leave another sinking ship? 

10 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

A bird in the hand.  Who are his suitors going to be?  Us, maybe?  West Ham, if you think Moyes will survive the season.  Chelsea is out there and a siren’s song to be sure, but they seem like kind of a poisoned pill at this point.

Would he rate us or WH ahead of Leeds as a prospect?  At the very least it’s debatable, and there’s no guarantee those jobs will be open.

For "the summer" - I'm probably getting at "a job at a preferable moment." His stock is clearly high enough to be in discussions.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Cant believe it’s taken me until now to hear that the leeds fans call Marsch ‘Yank Lampard’  😭😭😭 

Absolutely love football fans sometimes 

Makes you laarf dunnit.

We British are always open to off the cuff banter,all day long...

Others ain't got that  humourist instant sarcasm....

That's why they are ready n open to Riots or instant warfare...

In fact the NHS strike shows the too polite tolerance they have for meezy-weezy unimaginative government..

Edited by fuchsntf

The idea of Man City being stripped of their titles sounds far fetched. Never going to happen, the argument would be its taking out on the players that won them titles as they weren't to know of the miss dealings behind the scenes.  At the end of this all, I can see happen is possible very small fine and nowt else. Top six are well looked after... one rule for some, one rule for others. If it was us we'd be forced out the premier league in seconds.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

The idea of Man City being stripped of their titles sounds far fetched. Never going to happen, the argument would be its taking out on the players that won them titles as they weren't to know of the miss dealings behind the scenes.  At the end of this all, I can see happen is possible very small fine and nowt else. Top six are well looked after... one rule for some, one rule for others. If it was us we'd be forced out the premier league in seconds.

Another rule is to get your club bought up by a oil rich country with unlimited funding. MU next with Qatar, MC and Newcastle are already in the club. Fair competition as we know it has gone forever.

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Has anyone noticed...The top 6 ain't doing us any favours...

We have to get out of this shit by ourselves...

Rodgers needs to find the Spartan fight, mixed with the Marines fk-em spirit..

We need to get a result against one of them ourselves