Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

See, this goes to prove that if you stick with a manager eventually the system will work out and the team will get results. Or just fire the buggers and get teams in the top 4 beat within days of each other.

Edited by Chelmofox

30 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

the problem with man united, was never actually man united. It was just the glory supporters that flocked to them. All the worst people i could think of at school would be the ones that jumped on that bandwagon. 

I think we all experienced that and that’s why we all dislike them. nothing worse than someone who knows nothing about football giving it the biggen because their glory team win again 

I know a few from back in school who used to say have family in Manchester, dad was born in Manchester etc was quite disturbing. 

21 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

the problem with man united, was never actually man united. It was just the glory supporters that flocked to them. All the worst people i could think of at school would be the ones that jumped on that bandwagon. 

I think we all experienced that and that’s why we all dislike them. nothing worse than someone who knows nothing about football giving it the biggen because their glory team win again 

I don't mind the Asian sAmerican,or African TV fans, they really do follow their chosen clubs,usually better than real home fans & maybe even more

" fanatical" in the true sense .Travelling to all corners & some out of dimension areas, conversation..Football & Rock bands..The knowledge,  history and loyal to their chosen club or group of bands.Full knowledge and awareness of the various leagues

Often outways their fanatical European counter parts.

Your last paragraph hits the nail.!!  Tossers wanting to grab the glory not the pain cos they simply know FA or just don't get into the story .

Not sure any of this makes that much difference overall. We need to get to 40 points, which is 6 wins and 2 draws from 17 games. I'd be astonished if 40 points wasn't enough, even if every season at some stage it feels like there's not 3 teams that will finish that low. 

If we go the whole season without a single point or a win vs the top 6-7 then we have no-one but ourselves to blame.

We will likely be in with a shout of relegation right down to the last chunk of the season or down to the wire, for us not to be we'd need to win 4+ games in the next 6-7.

• Like 1