Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Grealish is the most confusing thing I’ve ever experienced in my time following football, which is my whole life.

I have no idea what possessed Man C to even buy him let alone for £100m!

I remember when we played Villa 4 times one season and I thinking each time Grealish was poor and all he did was dive. He’s not that quick, not that skilful and doesn’t score anywhere near enough goals. He’s a guy who can hold the ball up quite well and chooses to fall over to buy a free kick which he did an insanely amount of times at Villa which massively improved his chances created stat.

Guy is a complete fraud and no where near the player Maddison is.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Grealish is the most confusing thing I’ve ever experienced in my time following football, which is my whole life.

I have no idea what possessed Man C to even buy him let alone for £100m!

I remember when we played Villa 4 times one season and I thinking each time Grealish was poor and all he did was dive. He’s not that quick, not that skilful and doesn’t score anywhere near enough goals. He’s a guy who can hold the ball up quite well and chooses to fall over to buy a free kick which he did an insanely amount of times at Villa which massively improved his chances created stat.

Guy is a complete fraud and no where near the player Maddison is.

Glealish dive->Free Kick/Penalty->Mahrez/Haaland/DeBruyne goal. There you are. £100m well spent. 

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Glealish dive->Free Kick/Penalty->Mahrez/Haaland/DeBruyne goal. There you are. £100m well spent. 

If that was Peps new plan I could understand it but somehow I doubt it 😆

23 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Did anyone else think Grealish was terrible. £100mlol

He's supposedly been very good in pre-season, linking up with Haaland really well. 

But yeah he was crap on Sat. Then again so was Haaland. Can't really judge on one game against the best other team in the league. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

He's supposedly been very good in pre-season, linking up with Haaland really well. 

But yeah he was crap on Sat. Then again so was Haaland. Can't really judge on one game against the best other team in the league. 

It's a fine balance and that makes the difference. Haaland needs support from the wing and the 10. He wasn't crap, he wasn't supported. The same applies to our Vardy and all these world class strikers. They can have their magical moment but they need support. 

Premier League Chief Executive Richard Masters has confirmed that recordings of audio between Video Assistant Referee (VAR) officials and referees will be made available to fans after matches.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Bert said:

Premier League Chief Executive Richard Masters has confirmed that recordings of audio between Video Assistant Referee (VAR) officials and referees will be made available to fans after matches.

Step in the right direction. 

Now just need it during the match. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Got 0 excitement for the new campaign. Will be much better when the window closes. 

The transfer soap opera is up there with the worst things about football.

13 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Imagine if we lose Madders, Fofana, Tielemans and Schmeichel

Its one hell of a parachute payment  

the year is 2023 our rebuild has finally happened..we are just about to line up against blackpool with a backline of lee peltier vestergarde hamza and danny simpson 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Had him in my fantasy football as a bit of a suprise package, will have to take him out now. 

You have to back yourself but this is more likely to be a career staller than a career progression. I'd be annoyed with him if I was a Villa fan. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

That’s gotta be another £10m at least. So £60m spent on him and Cucurella - they aren’t forking out another £80m+ for Fofana. 

With their new owner they're spending can be ridiculous. This will barely make a dent.